The Special Ones

A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joining

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Joining on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:09 pm

Please join the roleplay (after Registering) by filling out this form:

Do you want your character to be a snitch?* || Name || Age || Gender || Powers (Only applies to Teens, pick Three)|| Room number: (Only applies to Teens, 1-13 boys, 14-26 girls) || Roleplayer || Physical Description || Personality and history

*Snitches are explained i the 'Information' Forum under 'Teens, Scientists, and Guards'.

Powers:

Earth - You can control rocks, dust, sand, the ground, trees, bushes, brambles, flowers, etc. You cannot control animals or water.

Storm - You can control lightning, thunder, wind, air, clouds, rain, blizzards, hail, etc. You can also control air currents to help you fly, but this takes more energy for you than for people with flying ability. If you use lightning too much, it will start to shock you, and if you use blizzards or hail too much, it will start to freeze you.

Water - You can control water. You can also create water by forcing the microscopic particles of water in the air together. You can breathe underwater and control whether or not you get wet. You can walk on water, although this requires more energy because you are forcing the water pressure to hold you up.

Electricity- Can create electric shocks. Must charge with static electricity first, and cannot charge too much or you will be shocked yourself.

Ice/Snow - You can control ice, snow, and any other form of solid water. You can freeze anything by using the microscopic water particles in the air. You cannot get frostbitten or feel cold from ice or snow unless you want to.

Metal - You can bend, expand, and shrink metal by willing it to happen. You must be looking directly at the metal you want to contort.

Light - You have the ability to control light. You can make yourself, other objects, or other people glow brightly; you start to lose energy after making something or someone glow for an hour long. You can create orbs of light in your palm; it takes more energy to make and maintain larger orbs. Orbs of light are not solid. Your energy will be slowly depleted the longer you keep the orb glowing. You can form very bright orbs of light that can temporarily blind others, although this requires more energy than usual. You can only hold the orb of light in your palm; it cannot float around a room (unless you also have telekinesis).

Darkness - You can create darkness in a room. The larger the area that the blanket of darkness is spread over, the more energy that is required to perform the task. Your energy is continuously depleted as you maintain the darkness for a longer time and/or over a larger area.

Dissolution - Your body can dissolve into particles and enable you to pass through solid walls, trees, rocks, etc. You run out of energy quicker the longer you stay dissolved. You can help others dissolve by touching them.

Elasticity - Your body has the ability to stretch much farther than the average human can. The farther you stretch, the more energy it takes.

Sound - You can control sound waves in the air. This means that you can control the volume of sounds; for example, you can make a sound softer or louder than it would usually be, even muffle it completely so that there is silence or amplify it so that it is deafening. The softer or louder you make the sound, the more energy is drained from your body. You also have a heightened sense of hearing.

Sleep/Dreams - You can cause others to fall into a deep sleep simply by looking at them and willing them to go to sleep. You must be directly looking at the person and making eye contact with them to make them fall asleep. You can also walk in someone's dreams while they are sleeping by choosing whose dreams you would like to visit before falling asleep.

Emotions - You have the ability to change others' emotions by willing it to happen. You must be looking at the person to affect their emotions. For example, you can make a person feel angrier, grumpier, happier, more excited, more hopeless, more desperate, sadder, etc. It takes more energy to affect more than one person and to make the fake emotion stronger.

Charmspeak - You have the ability to influence people's emotions, thoughts, decisions, and actions with the power of your voice. It takes more energy to influence more than one person, and they can snap out of the trance after you stop talking for a while.

Timefreeze - You can stop time. Other people who also have this power will not be frozen. You cannot rewind or forward time. When time is frozen, you can move objects and people around. The longer you freeze time, the more energy is sapped from your body. You generally start to lose energy rapidly after 30 seconds or so of frozen time.

Sizechange - You have the ability to shrink to the size of a thumb or expand to the size of a building. You start to lose energy after staying small or large for an hour or so. You lose energy quicker if you are extremely small or extremely large.

Mime - You have the ability to mimic another person's appearance and voice; you will look and sound exactly the same as the real person. You continue to lose energy the longer you stay in disguise.

Animalspeech - You can converse with animals. Animals understand you when you speak to them in any language (English, Spanish, French, Chinese, etc). Less intelligent animals, such as bugs and rodents, will obey your orders without question, while more intelligent animals, such as dogs and dolphins, have a mind of their own and may not obey you if they don't want to. You can understand any animal.

Transfiguration - You have the ability to change objects and small animals into other things. For example, you can change a mouse into a cup. You start to wear out after transfiguring more than a dozen things in one day.

Air- You can control air, make wind, and hold your breath for much longer than average humans. You can actually choose to breath through your skin, instead of your nose and mouth, so you pretty much cannot be smothered to death. You can also control air pressure to fly, but this takes a lot of energy. You can lessen the air amount in a room by holding/pushing the air out of that room, or make the pressure greater, by doing the opposite. You are not affected by either of these.

Force Field- You can generate a impenetrable field around you or anyone else. You can't move while you are generating it. As long as you hold it is as long as it takes to recharge.

Healing- You can heal any wound. It takes a lot of energy. And healing something like cancer doesn't work.

Invisibility- You can be invisible up to an hour,then you must recharge for 30 minutes. Only things touching you that you want to turn invisible, will turn invisible. you cannot make the world invisible through you feet, or by touching the floor. you can turn up to three others invisible, but have to touch them, and it takes much more energy for each additional person. if you stop touching them, they turn back visible.

Shape Shifting- When you touch something living, you can copy its DNA, and then morph into it. You can only have up to 3 DNA at one time,to copy a new one you have to erase an old one.

Pyrokinesis- The ability to create/extinguish/control flames. You cannot be harmed by fires.

Super strength- You have super strength, but after lifting/absorbing an accumulated amount of 3 tons you have to recharge for 24 hours. In recharge state you lose this power.

Telekinesis- You can lift and control things with your mind. You cannot lift anything above that which you can lift with your body, unless you also have super strength.

Telepathic- You can read and talk into other peoples mind. You either have to see them or be 25 feet away from your target for this to work.

Wall Climber- You can climb walls and walk on ceilings. It feels like climbing a ladder and hanging from monkey bars. It's harder to keep doing this for long periods of time.

X-ray Vision- You can look through up to 15 feet of substance, however, after about thirty seconds of this you can get splitting headaches.

Precognition- The ability to sense danger a couple seconds before it happens. It can also be used to see possible actions and their outcomes. It's almost like the easy way out.

Mental Defense- You posses the ability to stop any mental (non-physical) attack from the area you expand the shield to. Making a larger shield takes much more energy. Only works with mental (non-physical) attacks.

Power charge- You are like a power battery pack, you possess the ability to make immense amounts of 'Charge Power' flow into other people who's powers are weakened or drained. You an store enough energy to take three people from 'empty' to 'running hot', but it takes a full 24 hours to completely recharge yourself, you are always slowly recharging. As a drawback, electrical energy harms you much more than it would normal people.

Super Sense- At the cost of one of your five senses, your four other senses are extremely heightened. You can focus on a sense to raise it higher, or just not focus and they revert back to just above normal. However, the sense you give up can NEVER be used, ever again.

Last edited by Earthdweller on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

2 Re: Joining on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:26 pm

Example joining form:

Not a Snitch || Johnathan Casing || 16 || Male || Force Fields, Telepathy, Ice/Snow || Room 1 || Earthdweller || 5'8" with mid-brown hair and gold-brown eyes. He is slender, but with wiry muscle || Johnathan is quiet and thoughtful, but creative and has crazy ideas sometimes. Adventourous, and almost always moving, he tries to build machines to help the teens possibly escape. He was found by the scientists when he was 13, and taken from his family and home in the outer suburbs of Denver. This happened just as his powers manifested and he was using them for the very first time. He was out on a hike at the time, and his family never knew where he went.

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

3 Re: Joining on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:12 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Is a snitch |Amanda Clarke| 17 || Female || Ice, Mime and Pyrokinesis|| 16 || Brightfire1234 || Amanda is a tall and very skinny. She has a nice tan, with curly blonde hair and light blue eyes. Amanda usually wears flat shoes, that change style on the day, a skirt that is just higher than her knees and a tight top. || Amanda can be very flirty and acts very innocent to get what she wants. Her true colours are very different. She can be manipulative, cunning and very selfish. She has a very self-esteem and is extremely confident. She isn't exactly brave and hates hard work, preferring to let others do the work themselves. Before Amanda got taken, she was a spoilt brat and got everything she wanted. Upon arriving she soon turned into a snitch to get things she wanted, including a nice supply of clothes and accessories. Most people assume that she just complained so much the scientists gave her what she want rather than her turning into a snitch.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

4 Re: Joining on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:20 pm

You've been added, Rift Smile

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

5 Re: Joining on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:21 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Awesome! I'll post Freya's form in a minute, hers just needs a bit of tweaking!

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

6 Re: Joining on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:23 pm

Okay Smile

7 Re: Joining on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:30 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Not a snitch|| Freya Sky || 16 || Female || Electricity, Darkness, Storm || Room 17 || Brightfire1234 || She is tall, very skinny and has very pale skin from staying indoors too much. She has long, wavy, blonde hair that is usually pulled back into a ponytail. She has cold, blue eyes that usually are devoid of any emotion. Usually she wears a plain white t-shirt, a jumper and scruffy jeans. || Freya isn't very into starting conversations but will speak when spoken to. She can be incredibly impatient with people if they don't reach a decision about something. She finds loud people annoying but she can get used to them if she's around them a lot. The outdoors is a big no-no to her even though she is physically fit. She is very intelligent and thinks things through a lot. Freya spent most of her life hated by her parents because she wasn't what they wanted her to be. She loves video games and used to spend a lot of her time learning how to hack into other peoples computers. At the age of 14 she finally hacked into a high up company and accidentally deleted every bit of data. She managed to cover her tracks but was still worried about being caught. She then ran off with but was kidnapped by a scientist only hours later.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

8 Re: Joining on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:59 pm

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
Not a snitch || Nirea Darkrose || 18 || Female || telepathy, healer, sleep || Room 16|| Gingersquirrel || Very slimly built, with all her strength falling into her arms. Black hair with a violet sheen to it and gray-green eyes. || Over the years of her captivity, she's picked up the habit of never saying what she should directly, preferring to be vague. It's deliberately irritating, though the scientists are the ones she irritates the most with it, understandably. She's also fond of putting scientists to sleep when she can make eye contact with them.

Not a snitch || Kyle Windtide || 19 || Male || water, electricity, force field || Room 10 || Gingersquirrel || Tall and lanky, Kyle has the potential to be a relatively well built young man, if only he'd grow out of the awkward teenager stage he's in. Brown hair with silver streaks (the silver is an unfortunate side effect of his powers manifesting uncontrolled), brown eyes. Severe scarring from before he was kidnapped across his back and calloused knuckles from bare-hand brawling.|| Despite being raised in a street gang, Kyle retained some strangely civilized morals. He's quite polite until you do something he's not fond of. He's quite keen on making himself appear weaker than he really is when it comes to his abilities, hoping one day he'll be underestimated and can get out of there.

View user profile http://theeverragingfire.tumblr.com

9 Re: Joining on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:28 pm

SQUINGE! *tacklehugs* XD Welcome! Very Happy

10 Re: Joining on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:21 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
|| Jacob Stone || 17 || Male || Telepathy, Telekinesis, shape-shift(cat) || Room 10 || bramblefurr || About 5'11" in height. Thin and lean. Weight is around 160 lb. Dark blue hair and shockingly light blue eyes. Sharp teeth,short nails. Wears either jeans and black tee shirt or white hoodie with slacks. Most of the time he half-morphs cat ears on his head. Very smart but an introvert. Good memory but often tunes people out.. Doesn't talk much,and when he does it's only to those he trusts. Is a musician and loves art. A sarcastic comedian at times. Loves techno and video games,likes the idea of hacking but only ever became a script kiddie before being taken.

He snitches,but wants to escape|| Toby Tackage || 18 || Male || Pyrokinesis, super-strength,sleep || Room 10 || bramblefurr || Tall and broad. Looks like he plays football a lot. Handsome. Orange hair with specks of red in it that reaches his collar. Has a Dark green eye and a light brown one. || Acts as a leader. Loud and thinks he is funny.Always the center of attention. Burned down his orphanage at age 6. Both parents died in a freak car wreck after he was born. Was put into foster care. He has lived in 18 different homes. He has a fiery temper. Will throw a fit if told he has to eat vegetables, on account of one foster family he stayed with were vegans.

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

11 Re: Joining on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:53 pm

Skybeam

Super Teen
Not a snitch || Marina Winsdale ||Female|| Storm, Ice/Snow, Water || Room 18 ||Skybeam|| Marina is of average height and weight for her age (16 almost 17). She is thin with an athletic build and dark blue eyes/ long brown hair. Marina is a quiet girl, not shy just not overly friendly either. She is very observant and excels in her studies. A bit of a loner, Marina hasn't really made any friends at the compound over the two and half years she has been there. Marina is the type of girl who likes to just disappear, if there are any empty rooms or secret passageways she would be the one to find them and use them as a hideaway. Don't call her Marina if you value your life, most days she simply goes by Mara. Little is known about her history and Marina certainly never talks about how she came to be at the compound. Marina enjoys the outdoors and loves to be in nature, but she also likes to find a quiet shadow to read in. Marina is more of a night owl, than a morning person so she may seem particularly grouchy in the morning.

[Signature Co-Claimed! Mwahaha! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

12 Re: Joining on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:08 pm

Welcome Skye, Smile Thanks for joining! Very Happy And I shall add your characters now, Bramble. XD Wink

13 Re: Joining on Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:56 am

brightfire

Overlord
Ok so I'm playing on making two new characters. A guard and scientists for the escape thingy. I may make a character later on to be killed off in the escape but I'm still deciding on that :p

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

14 Re: Joining on Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Okay, coolio Rift Smile

15 Re: Joining on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:46 am

brightfire

Overlord
Guard | | 31 | male | brightfire | large muscular male who is also fairly tall. He tends to tower over most of the teens. | so and so doesn't tolerate silly things so tends to get angry at the teens a lot. He has a short temper so he usually gets angry a lot. Been to jail a lot in his life, spent most of his teenage years in Juvi and then repeatedly got sent to jail for speeding or beating over people up.

Not finished

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

16 Re: Joining on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:25 pm

Not a snitch || Savannah Wolf || 16 || Female || shape shifting (wolf, white tiger, barn owl), storm, snow/ice || Room 15 || SilverstarWarrior* || Savannah is tall and lean, with light dirty blonde hair that's more blonde than brown. Her eyes are an almost emerald green, and the same color when she's a wolf or owl, but crystal blue when she's a tiger. Most of the time she can be found in one of her animal forms, rather liking being an animal. || Savannah is normally pretty happy, considering when she lives, but she can snap if you annoy her. She's pretty level-headed, but can definitely get annoyed, and she usually will shift to of her forms and hide somewhere to calm down before she attacks them. Savannah's parents died when she was young in a car crash, caused when her powers had started to manifest. Lightning struck nearby, and her parents swerved as a reaction to the sudden burst of lightning. She was then put in a foster home. She was found by the scientists when she was caught shifting into a tiger in the forest, and therefore captured soon after when she had shifted back.

Ahaha that's way long than I wanted

View user profile

17 Re: Joining on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:44 pm

XD it's okay not too long Razz I shall add Savanna Smile

18 Re: Joining on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
|| Trevor Easton|| 20 || Male || No powers|| No room number || Jaycrow || Trevor Easton is a 5'9" strong jawed man who has naturally shaggy dark brown hair that is constantly brushed forward on his head, but his hair never gets past more than two inches. His body is quite lean and muscular from the constant desire to stay fit for any situation that he could be in and Trevor likes to trim his rough facial hair on his jawline. Also has blue/green eyes. || very outgoing, but opinionated and blatant. Trevor joined in after getting a nice deal in with the organization that hired him to look after the teens, maybe even help the scientists with whatever they needed when necessary. Other than being physically fit, Trevor has taken most of his career before becoming a guard to study in a scientific field.

(Is this good? 0.0)

View user profile

19 Re: Joining on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:10 pm

I like it Very Happy XD

20 Re: Joining on Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:29 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Not a snitch || Nicholas Bentley || 16 || Male || Sleep/dream, mime.|| Room number: 1|| jaycrow || With dirty blonde unkempt curly hair and gray eyes, Nicholas looks like the average teen. || His attitude is quite humorous, seeing that Nicholas is mostly a tad unsocial in groups. The main things that set Nicholas off from the others is that he likes to individually chat better than just talking for no reason, giving him a more serious demeanor. He is a happy, jovial person who can be the opposite when antagonized or badgered. Nicholas is not the type of individual to just hand out information to people when asked, including his background.

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

21 Re: Joining on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:00 pm

Hey, Crow, Cool Smile Looks good, I will add him now Smile

22 Re: Joining on Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:44 pm

| Jerry Gulliver || 34 || Male || Earthdweller || Tall, strongly built man with chiseled features and a strong, square jaw. Light Brown/blond hair cropped close to his head. He has thick forearms and powerful legs, with a chest like a barrel, although surprisingly small feet. This feature, however, allows him to move quickly and agilely without much sound. || Jerry is harsh, but with some sense of humour, and can be quite oppressing. He tends to exert his power over others and enjoys watching them suffer or squirm.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum