The Chat Place of Awesomeness

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 37 of 39]

901 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:47 pm

Too much homework

Please click! ^^
View user profile

902 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:39 pm

Heh, I don't have homework Razz Well, technically all my work is homework, since I'm homeschooled XD

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

903 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:02 am

brightfire

Overlord
I have tons of homework now, it's really annoying.

I didn't realise you were homeschooled, what's it like?

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

904 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:50 am

It's cool Smile I get to do school whatever time of day I want, as long as I get it done. Plus this year I only have two classes so it's pretty easy Very Happy Though it's sometimes boring cause a lot of it is reading long passages of information or literature and then just answering a few simple questions. My two classes are American Literature and 20th Century American History Very Happy

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

905 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:10 am

brightfire

Overlord
Wow that sounds nice and a lot less stressful than school. Yeah that doesn't sound the most interesting. That's some cool subjects, they're quite specific as well Razz I just take the normal subjects but at AS-level now. Razz

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

906 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:08 am

It's fun, but also sometimes boring XD Yeah, they're my last two classes I have to take before I graduate XD Ah, Sounds cool! Smile

907 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:12 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Yay graduation! I don't finish sixth-form till 2016, that's if I pass everything Razz Are you going to continue being home schooled afterwards or get a job or go to college/uni or something else?

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

908 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:01 pm

Ah, that's cool. Razz I'll probably go to college/university...Which I'm kinda nervous about XD

909 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:47 pm

brightfire

Overlord
I'm sure you'll be fine! It's like a whole new adventure! And you have to remember everyone else will be new as well so it's not like you're going to be all alone Razz

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

910 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:15 pm

True, true Smile What about you?

[XD that rhymes Laughing]

911 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:02 am

brightfire

Overlord
Haha, it did Razz

Hmm, I'm not sure what im going to do. I've got two years to decide if I want to go to Uni or not, so I'm not thinking about it too much yet Razz it'd probably help if I knew what I wanted to do in the future but I have no idea.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

912 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:37 am

XD that's cool. At least you have some time to think about it Smile

913 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:09 pm

brightfire

Overlord
I guess so. Apparently though I have to decide what I want to do this year so next year I can start applying. :/

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

914 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:47 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
What's up everyone?

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

915 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:57 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Earthdweller wrote:Guys, I'm really sorry for how inactive I've been. Now prepare for a heartfelt speech, and brace yourselves, because I'm going to be very open and honest.

I just feel like The Special Ones has been dead for a while, or at least dead in spirit. I really don't know what to do when I don't feel like Roleplaying. I feel like you all are my drive, the reason I keep coming back, always checking posts and trying to think of how to reply, how to continue the RP or the chat, but it never comes. I feel like I've lost my inspiration, and the desire to be here has turned into a haunting. I don't ever want to close this place down, don't ever want it to die. But Here's the truth. I need help. Please. Be active. Roleplay. Chat. Suggest all those brilliant ideas I know you all have. We don't have to just wander away and let this die. We can change it. Yeah, it will be difficult. Yes, it will hurt sometimes. But if you persevere, light will always shine through the darkness. Let's work together on this, and bring back The Special Ones. I know you are all out there, busy with your own lives and your own troubles. So am I. I could walk away, make excuses, ignore this place, any time I wanted to. But I'm not going to. I'm going to stand up and be raw and honest and open. We all need each other. This is a wonderful experience we have here, as a group. Let's not break apart, but draw closer together. I really don't know what else to say. I'm sort of lost in my own confusions at the moment, because I am, like you all, dealing with things. Stuff and Things get in the way sometimes, but we can still make an effort here. So let's go. Take the flag and run with it until we perish, and if we ran for the wrong flag, at least we ran with the right motives. Smile I love you all with the love of a friend.
Hahaha, its really funny. I stopped reading the warriors books, I don't really Rp anymore, and I Do have a life and I'm busy. But You guys are my group ^^ I'll always be here(Or an email away) We have all gone through a lot and frankly, RPing was my childhood. I'm still kicking, and I still wanna be friends

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

916 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:31 pm

Heyo Bramble! Very Happy *tacklehugs* Wasssuuppp? XD Been a while, hasn't it?

917 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:33 am

brightfire

Overlord
Hey everyone, know it's a bit late but happy new year! Kinda forgot about this and the old forums for a while Razz

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

918 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:10 pm

Heyo Riftazza Smile

919 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:08 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Hiya Smile How've you been?

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

920 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:49 pm

Meh, pretty good I guess Smile You?

921 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:37 am

brightfire

Overlord
Meh? You sure about that? And I'm pretty good thanks Razz

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

922 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:36 am

Sooo. Yah. How's everyone doing?

923 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:44 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Good I guess, how 'bout you?

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

924 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:15 am

Doing pretty friggin' amazeballs! Very Happy XD

925 Re: The Chat Place of Awesomeness on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:54 am

brightfire

Overlord
Wow someone definetly sounds happy Very Happy Any particular reason for this?

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum