View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:45 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"Explosive arrows by the grenades." He said pointing again

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

27 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:47 pm

Andy shook his head. "I'd rather modify them myself," he said. "Take a more...unique approach."

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

28 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:53 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"Good man." Florence smiled."Starting to like you." He walked to a doorway."Wardrobe is this way."

View user profile

29 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:57 pm

Andy followed, ignoring the compliment and looking around the room quickly. A cloak caught his eye in particular, not too heavy but long, hooded, and with pockets [Very Happy]. He pulled the cloak down, buttoning his coat and pulling the cloak around him. Not quite a cape but still as good, maybe better. "What do you think?" he asked sarcastically, turning a posing a bit.

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

30 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:02 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Florence touched Andy's chest,and Andy disappeared. "Invisible cloak...what I'm wearing as well." He turned and grabbed a head mounted monocle and placed it on his head. He then grabbed a few more gadgets and stuffed his pockets.

View user profile

31 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:08 pm

"Or rather not look..." Andy said softly. "Sweet," he said, tapping the clasp to deactivate it. He grabbed a small knife and slipped it in his boot, one thing he had lost on an expedition a few days ago that was quite handy and not worth going without.

32 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:11 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"Lets go,time to receive our mission." Florence turned to leave the way he had come.

View user profile

33 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:14 pm

Andy followed quickly, tapping the clasp again to go invisible, even though there was really no point in here where the cameras probably had filters with the same tech.

34 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:19 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
He left and headed topside again. He needed to get to the park.

View user profile

35 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:23 pm

Andy simply followed him, climbing out of the underground and ensuring his cloak was pulled all the way around him. He flipped the hood up and reached in the cloak pocket, finding what he had hoped, a pair of goggles. He put them on, flicking the filter until Florence shimmered back into spectrum. Again, compatible tech. Andy smiled and followed him.

36 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:29 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"I've got the same,only on one eye" Florence tapped his head as he walked."So you don't get any ideas..." He walked into the park and sat on a bench

View user profile

37 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:32 pm

Andy nodded, deducing as much, and continued walking past where Florencito sat, strolling over to a bridge and leaning on the side, Florence visible in the side of his field of vision, shimmering oddly through the filter.

38 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:37 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Florence reached under the bench and pulled two yellow folders out. He opened one and read. The other had Andy's name on it

View user profile

39 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:41 pm

Andy walked back, snatching the folder and leaning against a tree to read. A single sheet of paper inside read:
This time, shoot the messenger.

Andy glanced up. He could only assume that Florencito's orders were similar. Andy slipped around the other side of the tree, hand already in his pocket on the sonic grenade.

40 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:53 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"Right." Florencito muttered throwing his paper to the side where it exploded. His paper had a target at the top of the hotel. He started off,changing his cloak frequency

View user profile

41 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:57 pm

Andy sighed and swore silently almost simultaneously as Florence turned to leave and then almost instantly disappeared. Andy flicked at the adjustor on the goggles until he shimmered back in. Tricky... Andy thought, and, changing his own frequency, sprinted off on a side route, following Florence.

42 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:03 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Florencito ducked around the corner and changed frequency again. He dropped down the sewer and started off.

View user profile

43 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:14 am

Andy saw the sewer cover slip back into place, and, hesitating ever so slightly, armed the sonic grenade and dropped it in, backing away from the hole and letting his jaw slack. He clapped his hands over his ears, regretting not having worn good earplugs.

44 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:24 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Florence heard a plop and ducked around a corner,the grenade exploded and sent waves of energy through the sewer. He jumped up and ran,the tunnels were coming down." Stupid Idiot,I'll kill him" he muttered. He popped back into the arsenal to a grab sniper rifle and some sleeping darts.

View user profile

45 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:27 am

The blast stayed down inside the sewer for the most part, thankfully. Andy shoved the cover back in place and sprinted off, heading to the back of the hotel where they had entered the sewer, pulling his sonic pistol out and flicking it to charge while he ran.

46 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:32 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob surfaced above the sewers a block from the original rout and took to the rooftops. He snuck to the hotel and aimed his riffle down.

View user profile

47 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:37 am

Andy changed his frequency again as he rounded a corner, and holstered his pistol, slipping into the hotel and loading a crossbow bolt, quickly cranking it to charged.

48 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:39 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Florence shot a buzzer on the back door and went to sleep.(lol gtg now)

View user profile

49 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:41 am

Andy stalked quietly down the hall, checking again that his cape was pulled around him, and slipped silently up a dimly lit staircase in the back of the hotel. He paused to listen at a landing, then continued through a door to the top floor. One more flight, and then the rooftop, the best vantage point around that Florence was surely to be at. He hovered on platform, a few steps from the short stretch of stairs that led to the rooftop, crossbow clutched in both hands and heart racing.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum