The Special Ones

A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Grand Hotel (Closed)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:38 pm

Welcome to The Grand Hotel, an Off-Topic Roleplaying Thread!

The Grand Hotel is a massive hotel in the center of a bustling 1920's city in the United States. You can simply start posting, with any type of character you want, there is no 'official joining' (Of course, you have to be a member of the site Wink). Feel free to RP, have fun, make interesting characters, this Thread is all for Fun and Fun for all!

Last edited by Earthdweller on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

2 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:58 pm

{Test Post}

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

3 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:38 pm

Andrew, a tall dark haired boy in a brown trench coat, walked through the front doors of the hotel, looking around before striding across the room to the front desk, speaking a low word to the attendant. She nodded and he turned, heading for the alcove near the back where a few snack machines and a water fountain were looking quite out of place. He disappeared around a corner...

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

4 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:52 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Florencito followed him into the building and hit the attendant with a blow dart. He then examined the floor as it had been raining outside.Switching his shoes for silent moccasins He grabbed a choco loco from the counter and followed the footprints. As he pocketed the treat he let two daggers fall out of his sleeves and into his hands. Flirencito rounded the corner and too,disappeared.

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

5 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:28 pm

Andy, as he liked to be called, pulled out a sonic pistol, walking quickly down the dark hallway he had slipped into. He ducked into a doorway and pulled a tracker from his pocket while simultaneously cocking the pistol.

6 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:22 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Florencito walked down the hall silently,his clothes changing color to blend with the walls. He popped a byonical lens over his eye that let him see in the dark. As he passed by Andy's doorway he dropped a couple metal balls.

View user profile

7 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:43 am

Andy glanced down at the metal spheres for a second, eyes widening slightly, then kicked them into the room and hooked the door shut, stepping into the hallway and pointing the sonic pistol at the back of Florencito's head. "Who are you?" he asked sharply, focusing on the nearly black outline in the darkness.

8 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:58 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
There was a bright flash and a muffled scream from under the door. "I was sent by your employer to make sure you deliver this time. He is tired of your targets...living." Florencito explained reaching door 306 and turning."You want to do the honors or shall I?"

View user profile

9 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:45 pm

Andy gulped. His employer had not ever, ever contacted him in this way before. He regained his composure in a moment. "I will," he said coldly. He pulled a lock pick out and silently and quickly unlocked the door, then pushed it open. A single lamp was on, revealing a figure slumped snoring in an armchair. Andy melted into the shadows along the side of the room. He waited a moment, then, aiming his sonic pistol towards the figure in the armchair, he fired. The lamp went out in a flash as a super concentrated sonic burst hit an 18-inch radius around the target's head.

10 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:58 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Florencito smirked."Ah,your payment will be delivered." He hit Andy with a blow dart and closed the door on his way out. He would wake up before the cops come,probably. Florencito left the building through the back

View user profile

11 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:10 pm

Andy started to say something before the dart hit him. Then, he slumped to the floor.
He awoke soon after, immediately feeling his coat pockets and other pockets. Somewhat surprisingly, nothing had been stolen. He stood silently, the room still dark, and retrieved his pistol from where he had dropped it on the floor. He slipped it back into its holster, then fished an oil flare from a pocket and lit it. He stepped over to the figure still slumped in the chair, a middle aged man. He checked for a pulse. None. Andy swore silently. He had planned for it to be a knockout shot, severe headaches upon waking, a concussion at worst, but the point-blank range had proven too much for the poor man's head, the sonic eruption frying...well, yeah. Andy shook his head. This time, he would be paid in full, but for what? Eliminating his mysterious boss's competitors? Probably so. But the final payment was what he really needed. Not money. The mysterious person who had offered him what Andy truly needed had needed to work a deal. Andy would eliminate a few target people, and in reward, he would get the information. So far, he had manged to make it look like he had killed them, but the boss had caught on, sending someone to ensure it this time. Andy snuffed the flare and left the room, closing the door behind him. He silently followed the hallway to the end and exited out the back door, off to where he was supposed to pick up the next set of orders.

12 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:40 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Florencito had been tailing Andy for days and he needed new supplies before his next job. He walked down the alley behind the hotel and down a drainage hole. The sewer was dark,his electronic eye glowing a light blue. I did smell but it was still clean in this area. He came to a steel door and knocked thrice,pause,a knock then a slap. A laser scanned his body,matching his nervous system with its database. Data confirmed: Florencito Aldatorde. Welcome. He stepped in as the door opened. Inside was a pub full of chaps,thieves,assassins,and sellswords. If you needed potions,weapons,a hacker,or pretty much anything it was here. The Nostalgia:black market and pub. Which also boasted the best tacos in the underworld. Florencito sat at the counter and waited to be served.

View user profile

13 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:51 am

Andy dropped down a sewer pipe, looking round in the gloom. He spotted a steel door and approached. He rummaged in a pocket and produced a seemingly blank card. He held it in front of where the doorknob would have been, and after a moment there was a beep and an automated voice proclaimed, "Guest, enter." Andy entered the room. He glanced briefly around, then made his way to a dark secluded table in the corner, and sat down across from a hooded figure. "Lake, orders." he said, peering at the figure.

[XD you can decide who/what it is Wink and RP it]

14 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:36 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Florencito looked over and saw Andy with the Beheader. He walked over and jerked his head to the side,telling the hooded man to move. He sat down across from Andy."If Snake milk is what you want,blue cactus steam zones are incredulously zany." He spoke in code. His order of tacos came and he gave one to Andy,taking the other two he started to eat.

View user profile

15 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:56 pm

Andy tensed slightly as Florencito sat down. Andy raised an eyebrow. "But bears don't eat Koalas, as long as they keep their wings folded when the glass is shattered." He ignored the taco. "But you know that's not why I'm here. Will this be a special assignment?" He spoke plainly, code annoyed him and seemed pointless when pretty much anybody with a head on their shoulders could derive a basic meaning by context and who the speaker was.

16 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:22 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"Sure,follow me." Florencito said standing."Time to upgrade.." He started to the back of the room and down a hall to a door that was outlined in red.

View user profile

17 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:38 pm

Andy stood and followed, hand resting on the sonic grenade in his coat pocket in case things got sticky...

18 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:52 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
He smirked and scanned his hand,the door opened. It was a dark room with blue backlights full of weapons,sensors,knives,all covering the walls. "Come on in,the boss is paying."

View user profile

19 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:01 pm

Andy entered, looking around carefully, annoyed that the lights made it hard to adjust to the dark areas.

20 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:16 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"I prefer knives,but you seem to like the noisy hand held weapons...the guns are over there." He pointed to the left wall

View user profile

21 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Andy stepped over to an array of various projectile weapons. He reached out and grasped a revolver, examining it for a moment before replacing it. He grasped a shotgun, examining it a bit as well then looking down the sight. "You wouldn't happen to have a crossbow, would you?" he asked.

22 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:30 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"Yeah,over there by the knives and blow guns." He pointed again

View user profile

23 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:34 pm

Andy replaced the shotgun, walking over to where Florencito had pointed. He touched a completely over-geared crossbow, then picked out a much lighter one with a nice-looking design to it. He dropped to a knee and looked through the sights, testing the natural fit of the bow into his form. It was close enough, plus it was similar to one he had used before, hopefully it would have similar function.

24 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:38 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Florence went over to some metal gauntlets and put them on.

View user profile

25 Re: The Grand Hotel (Closed) on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:41 pm

Andy hooked the crossbow onto his belt, and selected a small quiver of bolts and slung it over a shoulder.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum