A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 2:The Wilderness

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:06 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya continued walking and ended up at the front of the group. Previously she hadn't been in a hurry but the helicopter reminded her that the guards were still out there looking for them and she didn't want to be found. She was happy enough to stay at the front though, it felt better to help direct the group rather than trudge along behind with everyone else.

Amanda - unlike Freya - was stumbling along at the back of the group, clearly not used to walking on even ground. She wasn't paying much attention to the group, she was mainly watching the ground for uneven patches that might cause her to fall over or scanning above her head for branches that might get caught in her hair.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

77 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:07 pm

Johnathan nodded silently at Freya, and paused for a moment, turning slightly as the river began to slip out of sight, and heading now straight up the valley.

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

78 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:11 pm

Savannah shifted form to a wolf, figuring heightened senses could do them good. Stopping momentarily to look over her shoulder, she trotted back to Amanda, figuring she's eventually fall even more behind. Standing behind the teen, she nudged her legs with her head, trying to get her to go faster. It'd be bad for anyone to fall behind.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

79 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:42 am

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Trevor with an affirmative grunt. He walked out away from jerry then slowed, searchig adjacent from him now for the teens. They both knew those kids couldn't have gotten too far out by now, considering there had been a small group of teens who had tried to escape almost too late. "Think we should inform the other guards after finding their location, IF we do." Trevor said into the earpiece he had on that allowed him to communicate with jerry in order to not let any teen be aware of their presence.

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

80 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:49 am

"Duh," Jerry muttered back. "Unless you think you can take all these crazies on solo," he said. "You saw what they did to the compound. That'll be your face if you go in alone," He said with a breath, indicating he was slightly respectful of the Teen's powers. "They may not know it yet, but out here, with none of that stuff the scientists use to limit the powers, they could be unstoppable."

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

81 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:12 am

brightfire

Overlord
"Okai, I'm going," Amanda mumbled to Savannah as she did a few skips to catch up with the group. This time though she walked faster than before, but she still kept an eye out for stray branches that could still hit her.

Freya continued walking ahead, rubbing her head as she thought about how long it would take to reach civilisation. Probably an incredibly long time, meaning they were going to have to survive out here probably for a long time. She sighed and ran her head through her hair in annoyance. Sure she'd played survival games on computers before but actually being out here was completely different.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

82 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:38 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Trevor shrugged nonchalantly as they kept up their search. "I doubt anyone could single-handedly take down these teens by themself. Besides, I'm sure the scientists wouldn't want to do this themselves. Too scared, don't you think?" He said before looking around cautiously, especially looking for tracks in the dirt.

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

83 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Jerry nodded and grunted, stealthily moving along, absorbed by looking for any signs of the teens.

84 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:07 am

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Trevor slowed down after noticing that the grass parted and was flattened by the steps of someone or something. He decided to not say anything as he kept going through the woods, now looking over to see if Jerry is in eyesight.

View user profile

85 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:23 pm

Jerry, just off the edge of the Teens' trail, continued on searching.

86 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:16 am

Johnathan continued to hike up the valley, checking behind him once or twice to check on the other teens. He spotted something up ahead. "Hey," he said, pointing up ahead, "Does that look like a sort of cave?" he asked to nobody in particular.

87 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:35 pm

Skybeam

Super Teen
Mara was walking alongside Johnathon and Freya and looked to see where Johnathon had pointed. "Possibly," said Mara, "but do we dare stop yet?"

[Signature Co-Claimed! Mwahaha! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

88 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:58 pm

Johnathan shrugged. We have enough time to get inside and seal it off somehow, and then they can't find us even if they do catch up."

89 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:12 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
"Don't corner us. Don't get us trapped. 'S a bad idea." Nirea muttered, slipping up behind Johnathan, arms crossed. "Not unless you can get out of there again. Alive and whole."

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.
[C'est la guerre. -Earthdweller]
View user profile http://theeverragingfire.tumblr.com

90 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:27 am

Johnathan leaned against a tree, rubbing his eyes. "Look," he said, lowering his voice to speak to Nirea only. "You and I have been in that place together for a long time. We know each other. but the rest of these teens," He dropped to a whisper. "They're scared. We can't keep running like this. They're tired, and they're scared. They're trying to look brave, but I know, they want to trust me, because they don't know what to do. But neither do I. I think hiding for now is the best option until we can figure something else out." He paused for a moment, looking at the ground, then back at Nirea. "I can't be a leader," he said slowly and softly, only to her.

91 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:36 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya shifted backwards a bit to allow Jonathan and Nirea to talk, although it wasn't like she could hear them anyway. She scratched her head as she looked towards the cave, wondering if it would be a good idea to stay there. In one way it would allow everyone to rest and people could keep guard in shifts so if some guards or scientists did turn up they could get away in time. Also, they did have powers and they could manipulate their environment to their advantage now. But if they did get cornered they'd need people to fight while others ran, which would be tricky to sort out once people started panicking.

Amanda stumbled along and stopped beside Freya as she glanced where everyone else was looking. "I'm all for staying there, I need to stop and put leaves in my shoes anyway so they don't hurt so much and.." Amanda trailed off when she got a strange look from Freya and raised her hands defensively. "Okai, I'll be quiet," she said and shut her mouth as she shook her feet one at a time.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

92 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:29 pm

Savannah listened to part of Johnathan and Nireas conversation, but didn't care enough to get past when he told her they'd known each other for a long time and the other teens were probably tired and scared. She wasn't scared, but she didn't really care what he was saying about all them anyway. She sat under a tree, still a wolf, listening silently for the scientists and guards. Like they were the hunters and the teens were the prey.
Im not scared of them. Savannah mused in her head. I can freeze them or shift to a tiger to protect myself. Freeze the river and flee actoss it. Hunt down the guards all alone. She went on like that for a while as the others talked, eyes closed, going through different scenarios in her head that could easily save her from their pursuers. The others are just too scared to realize our powers could beat them with ease.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

93 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:24 pm

[XD perfect point Savannah Razz]

94 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:07 pm

(xD She has no idea why everyone is so scared)

Please click! ^^
View user profile

95 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:52 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
Earthdweller wrote:Johnathan leaned against a tree, rubbing his eyes. "Look," he said, lowering his voice to speak to Nirea only. "You and I have been in that place together for a long time. We know each other. but the rest of these teens," He dropped to a whisper. "They're scared. We can't keep running like this. They're tired, and they're scared. They're trying to look brave, but I know, they want to trust me, because they don't know what to do. But neither do I. I think hiding for now is the best option until we can figure something else out." He paused for a moment, looking at the ground, then back at Nirea. "I can't be a leader," he said slowly and softly, only to her.
'If we hide, can't be in a corner. If we corner ourselves, we're not going anywhere but back-- or in the ground." Hands, slim, dirt smudged and nails torn short, prop against hips. "They want us back, and... I don't think anyone wants to go back there."
She tries to smile, a corner of her mouth lifting, but it didn't reach her eyes. "Be the leader." she murmured, "Let them have someone they can follow, someone they can believe in. If you can't be the leader, then they're not going to be able to rally as one." They'd lose too many people to panic, to desperation and to disorganization. "Johnathan.... you can do this."

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.

96 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:51 am

Jaycrow

Super Teen
"I found their trail. its over here." Trevor told Jerry after deciding he should inform him.
"any ideas on how to trap them? we could call some others in to help.."

View user profile

97 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:37 pm

Johnathan sighed and nodded. “Then we keep going. Move faster. We can make it to the end of the valley and then make it up those mountains. If they catch up to us, we make a stand at the top of the mountains, or wherever they catch us.” He took a breath and let it out slowly. “Thanks, Nirea,” he said, smiling almost fully. “We'll keep moving,” He said aloud, turning to face the group. “Head to the end of the valley and then up the mountains. Everyone stay single file and don't lag behind. We can make good time and stay ahead of whoever is following us.”

98 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:43 pm

Jerry crossed over to where Trevo was, examining the trail. “We can follow it for a ways,” he said slowly, “see where it goes, then call for backup.” he said, stepping off the trail a bit and moving forwards. “Stay to just the other side of the trail, that way we can tell if it branches either way,” he suggested.

99 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:41 pm

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
Earthdweller wrote:Johnathan sighed and nodded. “Then we keep going. Move faster. We can make it to the end of the valley and then make it up those mountains. If they catch up to us, we make a stand at the top of the mountains, or wherever they catch us.” He took a breath and let it out slowly. “Thanks, Nirea,” he said, smiling almost fully. “We'll keep moving,” He said aloud, turning to face the group. “Head to the end of the valley and then up the mountains. Everyone stay single file and don't lag behind. We can make good time and stay ahead of whoever is following us.”
The girl--young woman, really, but she didn't feel like such--grinned, straightening her stance and stepping aside. It made it clear who was in charge; even if it was only nominal. And a pack with an alpha, so to speak, always ran better, always hunted better, always hid better, than the pack without an alpha-- or the pack with too many alphas. "Let's go." she murmured, more to herself than to anyone else.

100 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:11 pm

Johnathan nodded and glanced back at Nirea, knowing she had his back in this. “Nirea will be in the back of the line, nobody should fall behind her. I'll lead, so just keep close to me,” he instructed, starting to walk sideways in the direction they were headed. “Fall into line as we go,” he said.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum