The Special Ones

A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 2:The Wilderness

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sat May 31, 2014 12:05 am

Savannah followed Johnathan, eager to get away from the destroyed lab.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

52 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sat May 31, 2014 11:56 am

Johnathan entered the sparse tree cover, glancing around a moment before heading on, keeping the river to his right. A strange, eerie silence had settled over the valley now, and it was making him uneasy.

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

53 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sat May 31, 2014 1:13 pm

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
Chatter would help the discomfort, but it was likely that all the teens were spooked by being out, but not away from where they'd been held for so long.

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.
[C'est la guerre. -Earthdweller]
View user profile http://theeverragingfire.tumblr.com

54 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sat May 31, 2014 8:06 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya found the silence unnerving a lot. She wasn't used to bribing out in forests, even as a kid she never went camping or stayed in the woods for longer than 3 hours. So every time a twig snapped or a bush rustled, she jumped about a foot in the air.

Amanda was having similar reactions to Freya, since she wasn't used to going out in the woods either. However she wasn't just going to let the silence take over. "Hey not to make this any more awkward than this is, this silence surrounding us is very awkward. Doesn't everyone agree?" She asked but didn't wait for an answer. "So I got some questions. I'm not really used to these environments, so can someone tell me how we are going to get clean or new clothes. Because we are probably going to be stuck here for a while and as you all can probably guess I like being clean."

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

55 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:41 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob pointed to the river in response to Amanda's question."Wash them in there." He shrugged and moved up next to Jonathan."I'm going to take point,keep everyone along the river for now. Maybe we can find a cave or something to camp out in." Jacob started walking faster to get ahead,foxtrotting from the outside of his feet and rolling them on the ground.

Toby yawned. "I'm hungry....are we there yet?"

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

56 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:09 am

Johnathan smiled a bit at Amanda's nervous chatter and Jacob's response. He nodded to Jacob. "Thanks," he said, grateful that someone else was actually geared towards getting something done. He dropped back to Nirea. "Could you keep at the back, make sure nobody falls behind? Some of us aren't exactly skilled at this sort of woodsy thing."

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

57 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:40 pm

Savannah, having loved the outdoors when she was a kid, kept up easily, enjoying the breezes and sound of the river. The silence hadn't bothered her a bit, though it didn't bother her either when they started talking. "So, how long do you think it'll take to get wherever we're headed?" she asked to no one in particular.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

58 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:41 pm

Johnathan shrugged. "Well, we have no particular destination at the moment, but we should be able to find someplace to hole up for the night," he said.

59 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:34 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
"Just trees and grass, roots and mud." Nirea shrugged, perfectly at home with clothes that were covered in nature's debris, leaves stuck in her loose hair and dirt smudged across her face. "Won't kill us. Won't kill you."

Kyle grinned, listening to the chatter suddenly going back and forth between the teens. As someone who didn't count on clean clothes very often, if at all, for years before the event that had brought them all together, he didn't mind wearing the same clothes days in a row.

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.

60 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:36 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Amanda shook her head and laughed at what Nirea said. Although it was mostly the nerves making her laugh and that came across in how shaky she was laughing. "Won't kill us? What if one of us gets an infection? None of us are healers! What if someone gets badly injured? What if someone gets really ill? What if we don't find any food?" Amanda's voice got quieter as she ended up mumbling to herself some more insane what ifs. Currently she was regretting coming out here because of how unsafe it seemed to her.

Freya chose to ignore Amanda's outburst, knowing the girl would probably calm herself down soon and go back to her usual ways. Which may involved whining but at least she wouldn't be prattling on about everything that could go wrong. "So if we can't find a cave, we are going to have to sleep out in the open? We should probably have 2 or 3 people awake then so they can keep watch. We could always take it in turns with who watches, like 1 person stands guard for a hour then someone else swaps in and so on?" She suggested.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

61 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:37 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Nicholas walked with the rest of the group as the teens chatted next to him. He watched everybody around him warily, not having ever spoken to most of these people anyway. His intentions were mostly to get to some sort of civilization already and maybe integrate successfully into society, though, it wasn't likely finding a perfect place to live would ever be founds
"Well, at least those guards or scientist dudes haven't tried finding us yet." Nicholas mumbled to himself while picking dirt out from under his nails, which had been the most routine thing he could do other than traveling.

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

62 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:43 pm

Almost in response to Nicolas's comment, the sound of helicopter blades came whirring from the distance, and Johnathan froze. "Everyone under cover!" He said loudly, but not to loud as it might echo off the valley sides. He ducked next to a boulder and dropped to a knee, sliding halfway behind a tree.

63 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:14 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Nicholas quickly ducked and hid behind a bush as the helicopter was passing. 'Wow. Karma is quite a bully.' He thought to himself in an annoyed manner, but the fact that the guards knew the direction where they were traveling scared him.

Trevor looked from above within the helicopter as it headed over the general area of where the other guards had managed to guess they were heading through. The absence of any humans angered him as the teens seemed to have already evaded their every move in searching.
"Alright! Let's see if we can land this thing!" He yelled out to the helicopter pilot with a smack of his hand against the seat.

View user profile

64 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:57 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
Nirea turned on a heel, then walked backward for several paces, making a face at the worrying girl. No healers? Nirea could heal, if she needed to. Didn't always have the patience but didn't let people die.

And then came the noise overhead, engines and blades whipping the air. Helicopters. And the people from the compound. Why now, why now? Why not never?
Oh, that's right, never was never and they were far to valuable for 'never'.

Adrenaline fueled the veins of the teenager, and she whirled, bare feet darting across the ground to cover --why she hadn't brought shoes was beyond many people-- the leaf litter kicking up and settling again, leaving little to no footprints. She was still a sneak, even with that knack withered down by time spent imprisoned.

Kyle stifled a startled yelp; his instinct was to run, but he knew if he ran, and separated himself and his burden from the group, it was that much easier to pick him up and off. Brown eyes search frantically, and he soon settles on brush nearby. Sure, it was going to hurt to clamber under there, and the kid he carried would likely wake with new scratches, but they'd be hidden.

65 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:26 am

brightfire

Overlord
Freya stumbled backwards as the helicopter roared overhead until her back hit a tree behind her. She didn't glance back just continued staring at the helicopter. Her gaze flickered to the side, enough to notice she was covered by a shadow from the tree. She smiled and lifted we hand, increasing the darkness around her so she hidden completely.

Amanda was probably one of the last teen to hide, in fact she continued staring up at the helicopter as if a part of her wanted them to find her. In fact the thoughts swirling around in her mind caused her to stay rooted to the spot. It wasn't till she heard a warning voice from Freya that she finally snapped out of it and stumbled backwards, ducking behind a bush nearby and hiding as close to it as possible.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

66 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:13 am

Johnathan stayed absolutely still and silent as the Helicopter hovered nearby. He began to talk in a low murmur. "They don't see us," he said, with a hint of relief. "But I think they're looking for a place to land. Thankfully the last good place was about a mile back, before we got into the forest. That or near the road on gap on the other side of the valley." He let out a slow breath, thinking. "It would take them about ten minutes on foot to reach us from either location. If we keep moving though, and pick up the pace, we should be able to stay ahead. My idea is to find some sort of cave. Then we can hole up in it until they give up on the valley, maybe use our powers to conceal it somehow."

67 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:34 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Nicholas stood up from the bush he was in as the helicopter veered off towards where the closest spot to land is.
"Humph. Agreed." He said out loud while thinking about ways to divert the guards attention, possibly lead them in the wrong direction. The helicopter would complicate matters, though, as it would still be able to go back and forth through the area to keep an eye out for them.
________

Trevor watched the ground move beneath the helicopter quickly while the pilot looked for a place to land. His thoughts were on the teens and what exactly their punishment would be if brought back to the compound or any secret scientific site for that matter. They would be experimented on like the first semi-successful experiment, but it seemed a bit harsh to let them endure such a fate.

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

68 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:38 pm

[XD I'm wondering what would happen if Trevor alone caught the teens XD]

69 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:14 pm

Skybeam

Super Teen
Mara had been keeping pace to the side of the group lost in her own thoughts. Mara was quite comfortable in the woods and had no problem living with only necessities. When she heard the helicopter overhead she quickly took cover under a bush. "Maybe we should get deeper into the woods and just keep the river in view rather then following it directly. They probably suspect we'll try and stay close to the water." she whispered.

[Signature Co-Claimed! Mwahaha! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

70 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:20 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
(I can only imagine him jumping into view and saying, "freeze, fools!" Before they somehow, yet miraculously, give up. Lol)

(Does anyone want to make a guard to go with him? 0-0 )

View user profile

71 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:28 am

[I shall, un momento, por favor Razz]

Johnathan nodded. "Good idea," he said. "Then we can also search the mountainsides for some sot of cave." He stood now that the helicopter was gone back. "Let's get moving," Johnathan said, heading diagonally away from the river in the same direction they had been going.

72 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:56 am

brightfire

Overlord
Freya let the shadows fade from around her and followed them as they headed further into the forest. She craned her neck to look up at the sky, hoping the helicopter would give up and disappear. She doubted that would happen though so all she could really hope for was the fact that they could get far enough away from them.

Amanda rose from her hiding spot on the ground and groaned as she looked at her muddy hands and knees. She was grateful that she had chosen today to wear jeans, but not they were covered in mud. "Eww," she muttered as she tried to rub the dirt off her hands and onto the clean parts of her jeans. She stumbled along after everyone else, annoyed that already she had dirt on her.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

73 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:44 pm

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
Kyle grunted, squirming out of the brush he'd hidden himself and the unconscious boy in. Those new scratches weren't bad, even though they'd broken the skin.

Nirea rolled to her feet, practically coated in leaf litter and mud. She'd almost blend right back into the forest right now if she wanted to.

74 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:31 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Nicholas kept walking with the group quietly, like he usually did. He mentally took note on being more cautious to avoid the guards constant vigilance.

Trevor jumped out of the helicopter after it landed at the closest spot possibly, but even that seemed too far from where the teens could've gone by the time they were searching for somewhere to land. "They can experiment on teens, but won't create something that will benefit all of mankind. Funny." He laughed to himself with a shake of his head before moving out towards the woodland.

View user profile

75 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:37 pm

Jerry followed behind Trevor, gripping a police baton and readjusting the body armour he had equipped himself with. He scanned the area through narrowed eyes, and then tromped up next to Trevor. "Head to the side, keep an even distance apart but stay in eye contact." He said gruffy, trudging towards the woods.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum