The Special Ones

A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 2:The Wilderness

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed May 07, 2014 10:31 am

Matt backed up the ladder, quickly glancing behind him; the room was empty so everyone was out, that was good. He hopped backwards, to jump off the last rung of the ladder and onto the floor, and just then, his foot caught on the edge and he stumbled backwards, catching himself heavily on his hands, the knife skittering into the far corner. A scientist, breaking away from an all-out brawl between the guards and scientists in the room below, rushed the ladder, jumping up it. Matt kicked at him, catching him in the shoulder, but the scientist kept coming, lunging at Matt. Matt scrambled backwards, reaching for his knife, and was halfway there when the scientist hit him. He felt a jab of pain in his side and it took him a moment to register the knife sticking out of him. The blood came thick and hot, running down his side and Matt stared at it in disbelief. The scientist fell to one side and Matt gave him a knockout punch almost instinctively. He pulled the knife, the pain now much sharper than it had been at first, and clamped a hand over the wound. He heaved himself up, grunting, and staggered to the ladder outside, clambering up, blood seeping around his hand. He dragged himself onto the ground outside the hatch, kicked it shut, and yelled for Jacob to set off the charges of c4.

[Mainly he just lost a lot of blood Wink]

Matt groaned, and then went still again, slipping completely out of consciousness.

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

27 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed May 07, 2014 11:46 am

brightfire

Overlord
Freya looked back between the two unconscious guys and ran a hand through her hair. "I think we need to get moving soon, so people are going to have to volunteer to carry them," Freya said, undoing the pony tail in her hair as she spoke. She let her hair down before looking towards the river then back. "I'd volunteer to carry them but I have basically zero strength," she added.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

28 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed May 07, 2014 8:16 pm

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
(( Fuuuun. ))

Nirea huffed quietly, nudging him gently again. Yes, he was pale, but he wasn't breathing too hard... which meant his chances of survival were pretty good.

"I'll get Matt." Kyle volunteered, rolling his shoulders. The teen wasn't exactly well built, but he knew how to leverage both his strength and his height.

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.
[C'est la guerre. -Earthdweller]
View user profile http://theeverragingfire.tumblr.com

29 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed May 07, 2014 10:20 pm

[XD Freya]

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

30 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed May 07, 2014 10:58 pm

Skybeam

Super Teen
Mara slid down the ice behind the others. Luckily Matt had sheltered the teens from the worst of the blast but they needed to get going somewhere. "Do we have any idea where we are?" asked Mara.

[Signature Co-Claimed! Mwahaha! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

31 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Thu May 08, 2014 12:39 am

[Haha XD Mara asks like, the only important question Razz]

32 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri May 09, 2014 7:11 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"Well..." Toby turned to Mara."There are a lot of rocks.....and we are on a mountain............." He blinked slowly. "I'd say we were in the Rocky Mountains.....maybe Colorado or Montana..."

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

33 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sat May 10, 2014 12:00 am

[Hahah ahh XD logical Thinking Razz]

34 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sat May 10, 2014 11:44 am

Savannah rolled her eyes at him. "Good guess."

(best thinking ever xD)

Please click! ^^
View user profile

35 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sat May 10, 2014 8:33 pm

Johnathan moaned and shifted, eyes fluttering, almost regaining consciousness. He was dreaming of swimming upwards out of a dark pool of water, sounds all muffled and his body moving in slow motion, and he reached upwards, lungs screaming for air but the water thickening and he couldn't reach the top...He was sinking again, now screaming, his lungs filling with water and the glimmer of light above dying out...All of a sudden, he felt a massive push from below, and he broke the surface of the water, and was suddenly tossed into a world of bright moving colors, noise and light and sound and smell, and he yelled, thrashing about and clutching his head. He stiffened and then curled into a ball, holding his head and whimpering, trying to wake up and adjust. Suddenly a sharp pain went through his chest, and he convulsed, and he coughed, a heavy, horrible cough, and he felt as if he was turning inside out. He kept coughing, eyes opening now as he rolled onto his side, then up to his knees, hands scraping against the rocks. His surroundings were blurred, and he was still lacking air, something large blocking his airways. He kept coughing, doubled over. He could feel the pressure behind his eyes. Then, he convulsed again and coughed once more, a blob of yellowish white substance about the size of a tennis ball but oddly shaped falling onto the ground. It quivered and then seemed to dissolve, melting into the rocks. Johnathan collapsed onto his side, breathing heavily. He squeezed his eyes shut and just breathed...

36 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun May 11, 2014 9:53 pm

Skybeam

Super Teen
(Um. Wow. Not sure what to say after that.)

Mara just rolled her eyes at the guys deduction of where they could possibly be. Hearing Johnathan thrashing about, Mara turned and ran over to make sure he was alright.

View user profile

37 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Mon May 12, 2014 1:29 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(Same and when I typed a response, my phone directs me to a new page -.- )

"How on earth did you know that?" Freya asked Toby in surprise, although it became more of a rhetorical question. She was already pondering the possibility that that was where they could be. The thought was interrupted though by the awakening Johnathan and she followed quickly after Mara, kneeling down at his side. She didn't go any closer or say anything, just in case it sent him back into berserk mode.

Amanda followed them, pausing behind Freya, her own thoughts similar to hers. She watched Johnathan curiously, wondering what that yellow blob he spat out was.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

38 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed May 14, 2014 8:55 pm

[XD Yupp haha t'was a bit...sudden.]

Johnathan's breathing evened out, and his eyes fluttered open. "Wha-the..." He blinked. "Awesome...we died." He laughed, and then winced. "Oww. My body hurts. But...the sun...the sky." He smiled. "Heaven is awesome." He said, and closed his eyes. "Wake me in five...."

39 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed May 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
Nirea was still nudging the unconscious boy on the ground, though at this point it was more of a 'make sure he's still breathing' thing than anything else.

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.

40 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sat May 17, 2014 7:27 pm

Skybeam

Super Teen
Mara gently touched Johnathon. She knew it wouldn't be a good idea to let him sleep because he might slip back into unconsciousness and they needed to get moving, but she didn't want to startle him.

View user profile

41 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sat May 17, 2014 8:51 pm

Johnathan opened his eyes. "Oh." He said. "Not dead." He too a breath, then sat upright, cracking his neck from side to side. He stood, a bit slowly, and looked around. "Right, so. Um. Where are we again?" he asked.

42 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun May 18, 2014 9:46 am

brightfire

Overlord
Freya stood up as Johnathan did, taking a step back and standing on Amanda's foot. They both momentarily glared at each other before turning their attention back to Johnathan. "Well Toby thinks we are in Colarado or Montanna," Freya said, running a hand through her hair as she gazed around her surroundings.

Amanda took a few steps back so her foot wouldn't be crushed again. She looked around the area as well, unsure if they were or not. Although it was the best guess they had at the moment.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

43 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Mon May 19, 2014 10:40 am

Johnathan froze for an instant. "Hmm, Colorado.." He said.

44 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Thu May 22, 2014 1:47 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
"Nothing wrong with Colorado." Kyle muttered, shrugging before he knelt to pick up one of the unconscious teens.

45 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri May 23, 2014 2:37 pm

Matt was entirely limp, still unconscious, but the bleeding had stopped, thanks to Nirea[?].

Johnathan nodded. "So, do we have a plan? The scientists will be after us soon, we should get moving." he said.

46 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun May 25, 2014 2:03 pm

brightfire

Overlord
"We're planning on following the river," Freya told him before she looked around at everyone else. "That way we have a water supply and eventually it should lead us to some form of civilization."

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

47 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue May 27, 2014 10:26 am

Johnathan nodded. "We should get going then," he said, heading up the river in the lead, though a little weak.

48 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri May 30, 2014 12:26 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
"We're not waiting for anyone, right?" Nirea asked, straightening and glancing around the group.

Kyle didn't say anything, carefully shuffling his burden to where it would be more comfortable for him, and safer for the other.

49 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri May 30, 2014 10:45 am

Johnathan just nodded and kept walking. Since no one was really moving, it was better to just give example than convince them to hurry up and start marching.

Matt drooled a bit on Kyle.

50 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri May 30, 2014 11:58 pm

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
Kyle didn't mind too much. He'd automatically kind of fallen into the big brother role.

Nirea shrugged at the silence and padded after Johnathan.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum