A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 2:The Wilderness

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:48 pm

brightfire

Overlord
The ridge was in close sight now so in a hurry both Amanda and Freya sped up so they were practically running now to get there. Both girls wanted this plan to work and the first thing to do was to get to the ridge, which they were so close to completing now.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

152 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:20 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
"alright, jerry. pull out your tranq and see if you can hit one of them." Trevor told him as they raced towards the teens whom Jerry had followed earlier.

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

153 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:58 pm

Jerry shook his head. "Too far," he said, watching the slightest flashes of color of the teens up ahead.

Johnathan reached the top of the ridge, but about a hundred yards over from where Freya and Amanda were headed. He quickened his pace, jogging along the ridge top, just on the other side to stay out of sight of the guards may they be nearby.

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

154 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:59 pm

Jerry shook his head. "Too far," he said, watching the slightest flashes of color of the teens up ahead.

Johnathan reached the top of the ridge, but about a hundred yards over from where Freya and Amanda were headed. He quickened his pace, jogging along the ridge top, just on the other side to stay out of sight of the guards may they be nearby.

Matt muttered something about chickens and Toby lugged his through the forest.

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

155 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:50 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
"mmm.." he growled to himself lowly with an annoyed look.
"alright. are you sure your plan will work?" Trevor inquired to Jerry.

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

156 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:15 pm

"It's the best possible outcome," Jerry barked back.

157 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:07 pm

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
(( Ack! I got myself lost for a bit. :C ))

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.
[C'est la guerre. -Earthdweller]
View user profile http://theeverragingfire.tumblr.com

158 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:52 pm

Savannah watched them for a bit, deciding to alert Matt, shifting when she reached him. "They're still far away. They can see Amanda and Freya though, so they do know for sure the direction we're headed."

Please click! ^^
View user profile

159 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:46 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya glanced back briefly and nearly stumbled to the ground when she saw what seemed like the guards not too far behind. Instead of panicking she grabbed onto Amanda's arm and yanked her forward so they were now running through the undergrowth instead of walking fast.

They slowed as they reached their destination, still incredibly nervous but hoping the plan would work now. She just hoped everyone was ready, they hadn't worked in a team before or explored their full powers so it was going to be a hit and miss if they were going to beat the guards.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

160 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:25 pm

Johnathan silently climbed a tree, perching on a low branch, peeking around the trunk as Freya and Amanda entered the small clearing at the top of the ridge.

161 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:45 am

Savannah shifted into a wolf, trotting off to eye the guards, staying hidden in the foliage and shadows, hoping that everyone was ready.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

162 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:55 am

[Now we just need Crow, Ginger, Skye, and Bramble XD]

163 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:14 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(They'll hopefully be online soon! For now, to the chat place!)

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

164 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:17 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
(( Here-- sorta. Keep losing myself to a more powerful computer for art stuff, and to work. ))

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.
[C'est la guerre. -Earthdweller]
View user profile http://theeverragingfire.tumblr.com

165 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:31 am

[Understandable, Ginger Smile glad you could make it, though I wish I would have been on X.x]

166 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:42 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
((Yeah, work and college. I got 16 right out of 41 on my last calc test....:/ but the guy who did the best only got 20/41 so xP))

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum