The Special Ones

A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 2:The Wilderness

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:10 am

Jerry paused for a moment, looking around. "So when we catch them, what do we do?" He asked. "Just stay hidden and wait for backup?"

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

127 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:20 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
"First, one of us needs to stay back and call the reinforcements upon the other's command." Trevor turned to Jerry with a solemn expression. "These teens are smart enough to formulate a plan against if we try to follow. So, I don't think taking them head on is a good." He looked thoughtful for a few seconds before adding quickly, "do you have a tranquilizer on you?"

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

128 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:41 pm

Jerry rolled his eyes. "Yeah, want me o knock you out 'cause you're too scared to fight?"

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

129 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:12 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
"Think, Jerry." Trevor tapped his head slowly to emphasize on the word "think".
"They have powers, we are powerless. They are free from complete control, and we have yet to even remotely see close to what they can possibly do. Those teens have a leader now and will not hesitate to take revenge if they weren't so afraid already." Trevor frowned before stating nonchalantly, "I'll be checking on the teens."

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

130 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:24 am

Jerry shrugged. "You seem awfully eager to get to them yourself, but you're telling me to stay back, and we STILL haven't called for backup. We need to get something done NOW. They're probably getting even further away while we just sit here."

131 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:40 am

Jaycrow

Super Teen
"Fine. Call back up. You are right, we do need to get a move on." Trevor sighed inwardly with frustration before following the trail at a hurried pace. "You can call 'me now." He said back to Jerry with a wave of his hand.

View user profile

132 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:41 pm

Jerry muttered something and pulled out his radio. "We're on the trail, following them north," he said into the radio. "We'll need backup to catch up with us before we engage," he said, then reclipped the radio to his belt and hurried after Trevor.

133 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:50 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Trevor pulled out his own tranquilizer calmly, carefully looking around as the heavily trodden trail of grass seemed to stop for a few seconds, indicating that they could've stopped to take a small rest of sorts. "Huh. Maybe we are closer than we thought.." He kept moving up the trail that had started up again when getting past the resting area.

View user profile

134 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:11 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Amanda stood a bit uneasily at the side, constantly looking back at where they came from in fright that the guards were gaining on them. She was petrified even, trying to stop herself from freaking out by digging her nails into the palms of her hands. Everyone else would be fine with their powers, but she knew that using hers would cause a migraine that hurt so much she wouldn't be able to focus on anything. The only thing she could do was run.

Freya was much calmer. She knew that everyone's powers would be able to stop the guards if they worked together. If everything went into chaos it might not be so easy. She knew she could always use her darkness power to hide everyone, but no-one would be able to see then. Hopefully a plan would be made before the guards got too close.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

135 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:24 pm

Savannah wasn't afraid of the guards. She was calm and collected, listening intensely for any sound that could mean they were gaining on them, but all was quiet. She figured a tiger could easily chase off a few guards if no one else was willing or brave enough to fight, so she wasn't scared in the least.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

136 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:16 pm

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
Nirea practically slipped between blades of grass, leaving a trail much harder to follow than the one left by the main group. It would mean making a decoy trail (or several!) much easier, especially if the guards weren't able to trace her back to the main group.

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.
[C'est la guerre. -Earthdweller]
View user profile http://theeverragingfire.tumblr.com

137 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:12 pm

Johnathan scanned the group. "Amanda, Freya, Nicolas, Mara. You continue, fast as you can, and make an obvious trail straight to the top of the ridge, okay? Savannah, keep an eye on the guards from the skies, and keep in touch with both Jacob and I. Jacob, go the other was from Nirea, leave no trail. I'll circle back a bit and then cut straight to the ridgetop. Kyle, follow Jacob but don't follow directly to avoid making a trail. Toby, you circle opposite from me, but don't go back, head straight for the ridge. Remember, don't make a trail, that's Amanda and co's job. Everybody move!" Johnathan said, already moving through the forest, stepping lightly and ducking to avoid breaking branches. He turned around as he remembered Matt, who had been propped against a tree. Toby, you carry Matt," he instructed, then disappeared.

138 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:58 am

brightfire

Overlord
Amanda nodded at the instructions, already stumbling off towards the top of the ridge. Her feet squashed down into the muddy ground, leaving clear indents where she had been. She kept going fairly quickly, as she did still want to keep a far amount of space between herself and the guards.

Freya rushed after Amanda, staying a few feet further behind to make sure a trail was being left.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

139 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:26 am

The wolf nodded, shifting into a hawk and flying up out of the trees. She headed off for the in back of the group, not too close but close enough she knew where they were. Savannah didn't want the guards to get suspicious if they remembered some of them could shapeshift.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

140 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:30 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob was already leaving,walking on the pads of his feet and walking on the tree roots along the ground

Toby grabbed Matt,muttered about having to carry the dead weight,and barreled in his direction. He wasn't good at stealth anyways,why should he be? He could eat bullets and through cars!

Jacob climbed a tree after a while and sat on a branch so he could see. He was dirty enough to blend in and the leaves hid him nicely

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

141 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:29 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
"Jerry.." He said into his communicator, "we are almost upon them, so be ready for anything." Trevor then cut off his device intentionally and ran ahead to get there early to avoid missing any of them.

View user profile

142 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:15 am

Jerry was a little ahead of Trevor, came upon the clearing first, from the other side. He looked around, still and silent. Something was wrong. The teens had been here, but they were gone now. how they had gotten away so quickly baffled him. He crossed to the trail on the other side of clearing.It was obviously a fake trail, but something told him to follow it, and that he did, without hesitation, plowing through the undergrowth after the teens.

143 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:33 pm

Savannah quickly spotted the two guards approaching, and tucked in her wings to dive down to tell the others. She landed quite a bit away so she didn't give away their location if the guards were somehow smarter than they looked, shifting into wolf to quietly run to them without leaving a trail as she would have human. She shifted back to human when she had reached Johnathan. "The guards are near, but there's only two. Shouldn't be a problem. Ones following the fake trail, I don't know what the other one is doing."

Please click! ^^
View user profile

144 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:44 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
'You better have called the reinforcements, jerry.' Trevor thought to himself as he stopped when seeing him following a trail, but he realized nothing led to it. "Huh? What that fool doing?" He walked over and noticed that were several light steps leading to the left and the right of the area he was in, but were only visible when he kneeled down.
"Dang teens..agh!" Trevor punched the ground in annoyance at knowing one of the trails would lead to his own demise, whether it be by the teens or the scientists anger. He had to follow these hardly visible steps to see where they led, though. And the only way to figure it out would be to keep searching for these steps.

View user profile

145 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:36 am

Jerry pule out his walkie talkie. "Trevor, follow me. "This trail is fake, but I know a way that we can fake them out even better, just trust me," He said, pausing now and again for breaths as he was now running to try and catch the teens.

146 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:58 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Trevor thought about what jerry said, "okay, fine." He followed the fake trail soon after hearing what the other guard had to say. "I'll be there shortly.." And He hurriedly ran to get to where Jerry was in it fee to hopefully catch at least a few of the kids.

View user profile

147 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:10 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya continued onwards, unaware of the guards following them, although she knew they would since it was the most obvious trail. She kept up a fast pace, jogging here and there, but mostly because Amanda was practically racing ahead, seemingly petrified.

Amanda rushed ahead, stumbling on the ground as she tried to walk fast without tripping over anything. When she noticed the others a bit further behind she slowed down to walk beside them, to pretend that she wasn't as scared as she seemed. She continuously twisted her head to look behind her for the guards, even though it scared her doing that as she was scared they were gaining.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

148 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:35 pm

Johnathan nodded to Savannah, picking up his pace. They had to all get in position before the guards arrived or else it wouldn't work. "Come back and tell me if they catch up to Amanda and Freya and the others," he instructed.

Jerry was running now, eyes focused straight ahead. "We need to catch them before they get wherever they're going," he said in between heavy breaths to Trevor.

149 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:18 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Trevor nodded in understanding, "well, then. Let's go faster.." And he ran even harder than before, making sure that Jerry was still close as he did so.
"C'mon. They won't catch themselves." He looked back ahead, using one hand to put his earpiece back in to listen to other guards' chatter on the local radio. "Should the reinforcements come in now? I haven't seen them yet."

View user profile

150 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:26 pm

Savannah nodded, shifting and flying back up to keep watch over Amanda and Freya, keeping her eyes on the advancing guards.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum