A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 2:The Wilderness

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:37 pm

Skybeam

Super Teen
Mara followed along behind Johnathon. "Do you know if any of the others know how to hunt?" she asked him quietly.

[Signature Co-Claimed! Mwahaha! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

102 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:09 am

Savannah trotted along quietly, not making much noise except for slightly panting as she breathed, as a dog would, tail swishing back and forth.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

103 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:10 am

Johnathan shrugged. “Savannah's a freaking wolf and Amanda whines at dirt. Probably half of us know halfway how to hunt,” he said with a slight smile.

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

104 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:12 am

Savannah pricked her ears up at Johnathan, lifting up her head to look at him as they walked, hearing her name and the fact she was a wolf, deciding to just listen in on conversations she could hear.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

105 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:32 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
Nirah leaned on a tree, watching the teens file past (or in Savannah's case, lope past). It wasn't until the last stragglers fell into line that she resumed walking. Even Kyle was ahead of her, and that was a little bit humorous to the girl.

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.
[C'est la guerre. -Earthdweller]
View user profile http://theeverragingfire.tumblr.com

106 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:39 am

brightfire

Overlord
Freya and Amanda had managed to start walking in the middle, with Freya behind Amanda so she could shove the girl along. Amanda was getting better at walking along but she looked up when her name was mentioned and she caught the comment made. "Hey! I do not whine at - omg worm!" Amanda stumbled back as she tried to avoid stepping on the worm, before getting pushed forward again by Freya and managing to avoid stepping on the worm.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

107 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:35 am

Skybeam

Super Teen
Mara nodded. "When we stop we should probably think about sending out a small hunting party."

[Signature Co-Claimed! Mwahaha! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

108 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:28 am

Johnathan nodded in agreement. “Would you be willing to organize and lead that?” he asked.

Jerry stopped down at a spot whee it looked like there had been a scuffle. He crouched, and turning slowly on his heels, observed several places where there were broken twigs and bent bushes. “They his here, probably from the helicopter,” he said, standing slowly. “Let's keep going, they left less than an hour ago,” he said. “We could catch them if we hurried.”

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

109 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:04 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
"Alright." And Trevor started to speed up his pace as Jerry did too. He was certainly anticipating the capture of the teens, considering the length of time it took to try and find their tracks.

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

110 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:24 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
As the rear 'guard' of the trail of teens, so to speak, Nirea would occasionally turn on her heel, walking backward for a few paces as she scanned the forest behind them. They'd only just gotten their freedom, and she didn't want to lose it again. Didn't want to go back to being a name or a number on a piece of paper, discarded when no longer of use. Didn't want to lose more people than she'd seen go away already; it was a fact of life. If the scientists decided someone was more trouble than they were worth or they had enough with a certain ability... the weakest would disappear. Completely.

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.

111 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:14 am

brightfire

Overlord
Freya crossed her arms against her chest as she walked. Her gaze kept flickering to the left and right, as if a guard would appear out of no-where at any moment to capture them. She felt reassured that they might be able to handle them if they did arrive, but she still doubted that a bit. She could throw darkness around herself to hide if she needed to, but she didn't know what to do if another teen froze in shock. It was hard to know if people would protect themselves first or protect ever only else first.

Amanda on the other hand wasn't too worried about the guards showing up. She was pretty defenceless but she wasn't afraid when everyone else was around. In fact the other thing she was afraid of at the moment was tripping up and causing a domino effect where everyone then fell down.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

112 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:56 pm

Johnathan kept up the pace, but paused slightly as they reached the bottom of the major incline. “I think we should take a short break here,” he suggested, turning around and scanning the group, checking for all the faces and also looking to see if anyone looked too tired.

113 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:18 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Trevor kept on the trail as it constantly seemed to aim in one direction instead of any deviations on where they might have been going. "I cant tell if these teens are dumb or..hmm." He shook his head before speeding up his pace for the third time.
"I hope we reach them soon. Who knows what they'll did if they find a local city or town."

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

114 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:48 pm

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
Nirea was still playing rear guard, constantly counting teens. Now that they were loose and some sort of power structure that didn't involve scientists was in place, she was content to ride herd on stragglers for the time being.
That didn't mean she'd want to do it forever. Or even past when people begin to become fractious.

115 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:33 am

brightfire

Overlord
"I'm cool with taking a break," Amanda said happily as she broke out of the line everyone was in and stretched her arms. She ran her hands through her hair to get some of the knots out. She glanced around before deciding to lean against a tree that didn't look like it was covered in bugs.

Freya broke out of the line as well and crossed her arms against her chest as she glanced around the clearing. She was fine with taking a break, but wanted to get going again as soon as possible.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

116 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:21 am

Jerry nodded and stayed to the trail, boots tramping rhythmically now as he honed in on the capture of the teens.

117 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:34 pm

Savannah sat down, resting her head on her paws. She wanted to get moving as soon as they could, but she knew some of the others might need it.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

118 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:18 am

Johnathan leaned against a tree and closed his eyes for a moment. They would need to start moving again almost immediately, the guards would have found the trail by now and be following them....He racked his brain for a better plan than what he had in mind, but there was nothing, his thoughts just tumbled around in useless bits of information, nothing forming together into a plan. He opened his eyes and froze as he heard a noise in the distance from behind them, very faint form far away, but a rustling. He leaped over someone to get to Savannah. “Did you hear that?” he hissed.

119 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:18 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Ptsp

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

120 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:48 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob appeared behind Jonathan."Two guards,one is pretty capable. About 3/4 to 1.5 miles out. But that was 5 minutes ago. They keep picking up the pace but they are still only going around 5.5 mph." The boy grinned,he had lost his shoes and he was covered in mud and moss and leaves. He had three rabbits over one shoulder, and he presented them to the group. "Toby,cook these so we can eat a bite."

Toby rolled his eye and mumbled,"Toby cook this,Toby lift that." But he was hungry so he took the rabbits that had already be cleaned and used his fire on them.

While Toby was "Cooking" the rabbits,Jacob turned back to Jonathan and Nirea." So how is everyone? I've been watching but I can't hear much through a rifle scope..."

View user profile

121 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:56 pm

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
Nirea snorted at Toby's grumbling, hiding a grin. The guards worried her, of course, but they did have the numbers, and theoretically, the abilities, to come out of it triumphant. The problem was; what did the guards have that the kids didn't?

122 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

Johnathan, hearing a glimpse of Nirea's thoughts, spoke up. “We can outsmart them,” He said. “Make a fake trail. We've been obvious so far so it wouldn't be too difficult to make them think we're still oblivious. Master Ninja here, I trust wasn't seen, so they might not even know that we know they're following us.” He pointed out. “We could have Savannah scout the skies, keep a sharp eye out for them, and then a few of us make a trail that is really obvious, leading to a strategic location, and everyone else sneaks off without a trace to the strategic location, but in hiding,” he outlined the basic plan.

123 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:54 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"I want to catch them...morph into the one called 'Jerry'l

View user profile

124 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:38 pm

Even in wolf form, one could tell the dead animals were stressing Savannah, ears half flattened and looking away. She got up and walked over to Johnathan, avoiding the rabbits until she actually had to eat, and listened to him speak with her head on her paws. She didn't see the issue with the guards coming- she was confident in them, and confident in herself that they could take them down or scare them off.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

125 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:56 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Trevor put a hand through his hair as he thought about what the teens would do if they overwhelmed him and Jerry. 'Keep calm, darn it. You didn't get paid to fear about what goes wrong.' He thought to himself in an annoyed manner while still watching where the trail went as he followed it hurriedly.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum