The Special Ones

A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 2:The Wilderness

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1 Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:13 pm

All Roleplay in this thread should be that of anyone who is currently in The Wilderness, meaning not in the Compound, and not in any cities.

Last edited by Earthdweller on Mon May 05, 2014 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

2 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri May 02, 2014 5:09 pm

[saved]

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

3 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Fri May 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Matt stopped himself at the bottom of the hill with his feet, wincing as it jolted him. He crawled to a boulder next to the river, focusing his earth powers for a moment to shift it to make a sort of more comfortable spot where there was a slight depression in one side of it. He leaned against it, still breathing heavily, the blood flowing a little less but still bleeding.

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

4 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sat May 03, 2014 1:42 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
Kyle groaned, falling flat on his rump. He'd run right into a tree as he'd reached the bottom of the slope, and his head hurt something fierce.

Nirea on the other hand, was bruised and covered in dirt and leaves and other assorted matter, but otherwise unharmed.

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.
[C'est la guerre. -Earthdweller]
View user profile http://theeverragingfire.tumblr.com

5 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sat May 03, 2014 2:06 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(Ack we're in the wilderness! I'm jumping straight here because all I'd end up doing on other rp is saying how my characters rolled down the hill xD )

Freya managed to start off the down the hill well, but by the end she was rolling down in a little ball and came to a stop just before she went flying down another dip in the ground. Lying flat on her stomach she groaned, wincing at the pain on her skin as she stood up.

Amanda was in a worst state - well she thought so anyway - than Freya having basically gone flying down the hill and crashing with a thump at the bottom. She continued to lie on the ground, wanting the pain to numb before she got up.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

6 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sat May 03, 2014 4:28 pm

Matt looked around. "We should go up the river to avoid any falling rocks," he said to no one in particular. "Before the mountainside blows." He heaved himself up, groaning, and began to crawl along the riverbank, heading up the valley.

7 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sat May 03, 2014 6:22 pm

Savannah watched them all get battered and bruised on the way down the ice, smirking, if an owl could do that, as she seemed to be the only unharmed. She circled above them, watching out for scientists or guards.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

8 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sat May 03, 2014 6:39 pm

The charges of c4 inside the compound detonated in a rapid sequence, causing the hillside to tremble and a roar to emanate from the mountainside. The surface of the hill shifted and groans and grinding noises came from beneath it, the dome collapsing. A couple muffled yells could be heard, the scientists and guard trying to flee destruction. All at once, the hillside caved in, massive amounts of rock and earth tumbling down into the crater where the dome used to be. The entire hillside seemed to shift and a massive slab of rock broke off, plowing down the slope, decapitating a few trees and sending rocks flying. It shattered against a boulder, hundreds of smaller rocks crashing and scattering down the hill towards the teens. Matt leaped to his feet with a yell, rushing back a few feet towards the rockslide. He dropped to a knee and closed his eyes, focusing, flexing every muscle in his body momentarily, and then leaping up, spinning in midair and kicking the air towards the rockslide. An invisible shockwave burst out from him, the rocks seemingly stopping themselves in midair, bouncing and changing directions, mostly down the valley, and the rockslide shifted, tumbling safely to the side. It settled in great clouds of dust as quickly as it came. Matt collapsed onto the ground, sweating, and covered in dust. He mumbled something, and then his eyes closed, and he went limp, sprawled across the rocks.

[He's in a coma. Razz]

9 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sat May 03, 2014 6:46 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob was fine,he helped Nirea up."Can you take a look at Matt? Don't want internal bleeding." He turned to the rest of the group,"Everyone else okay?"

Toby had slipped off of the ice slide and rolled down the hill,"No,we are not okay! Why wouldn't you wait to blow the whole bloody mountain!? Are you crazy?!"

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

10 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun May 04, 2014 3:22 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
It was instinct to cover her head when the charges went off, and while the group seemed to have enough distance to not be injured too badly by flak, it was still pretty bad, with dust and pebbles showering down on them.

Jacob's help she accepted gratefully, heaving her tiny body up to standing again. The girl nodded, dusting herself off, "Mmhm, can do."
And so she pattered off toward Matt, perhaps a little unsteady on her feet from the adrenaline rush, but perfectly capable of falling into a 'medic' role.

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.

11 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun May 04, 2014 4:26 am

brightfire

Overlord
Freya and Amanda both covered the heads when the thing blowed up, but quickly got over it. Freya yanked Amanda up from the ground before turning to the others. "It's either wait and let them escape or blow up the thing now," Freya said simply to Toby's outburst.

"He has a point though! I'm pretty sure I burst my ear drums when it blew up," Amanda moaned, combing her hands through her hair, trying to rid it of some of the dirt.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

12 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun May 04, 2014 12:39 pm

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
"You're still hearing all of us." Kyle reminded Amanda mildly. His own ears --and likely everyone else's-- were ringing, but he hadn't gone deaf.

13 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun May 04, 2014 2:00 pm

Johnathan stirred and mumbled, his mind reawakening now. He was dreaming of running and hiding, trying to escape something, and he felt cornered, locked away, and very very small...

14 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun May 04, 2014 2:01 pm

[Haha XDXDXD all of that soo all of them, Amanda and Nirea and Jacob and Toby and Freya XD their personalities hahaha Razz it's perfect XD]

15 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun May 04, 2014 2:49 pm

brightfire

Overlord
"Sorry didn't catch that, what did you say?" Amanda asked Kyle loudly, pretending that she couldn't hear him, just for the sake of trying to prove her point and also for fun.

Freya rolled her eyes at Amanda, shoving her hands in her pockets as she looked towards the river.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

16 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Sun May 04, 2014 5:03 pm

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
The blond just shook his head, flicking his fingers teasingly at Amanda. 'Course she could hear him.

17 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Mon May 05, 2014 1:56 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"I still think we should thrash the idiot for blowing it so soon..." Toby grumbled "So now what 'O great wise one with perfect timing" he mocked at Jacob," Please tell us how to live and when to blow up mountains,but first tell us what we should do....so I can do the opposite ya nut job."

Jacob rolled his eyes and turned to Freya,"We should probably start moving soon. You got something you want to say to everyone?"

View user profile

18 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Mon May 05, 2014 8:02 am

brightfire

Overlord
Amanda grinned and crossed her arms over her chest as she listened to what to do. So she could hear, the ringing in her ears was just making it a tad bit harder than usual.

Freya shook her head in answer to Jacobs question. "Not really, except don't wonder off unless you want to be a nut job like Jacob," she said to the others with a smile, repeating what Toby had called Jacob before.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

19 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Mon May 05, 2014 9:33 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob also piped in after Freya."And good job everyone. You all did good to get here! Lets keep it up!" He then went to check on Matt with Nirea

Toby looked at Amanda and mock repeated Jacob,"Good job,keep going,blablablabla!" He said quietly

View user profile

20 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Mon May 05, 2014 10:55 am

brightfire

Overlord
Freya stuffed her hands into her jean pockets before walking over to where Jonhathan was lying on the ground.

Amanda covered her hand with her mouth to prevent herself from laughing too loud at Toby.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

21 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Mon May 05, 2014 4:45 pm

[Ahh XD I feel so helpless Razz Johnathan's just laying there unconscious, and Matt went all kamikazi, and now nobody knows what to do XD]

22 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue May 06, 2014 1:10 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
"Maaaatt." The girl gently nudged his side, crouching, "Wake up."

23 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue May 06, 2014 10:11 am

Matt's breathing changed slightly, but he remained motionless, eyes rolling about lazily beneath the eyelids.

24 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Tue May 06, 2014 10:47 pm

Savannah landed on the ground, shifting back into a human. Eyeing Johnathan and Matt with a frown. "Will they be alright?" she asked to no one in particular.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

25 Re: Season 2:The Wilderness on Wed May 07, 2014 12:13 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
"Nnn, more 'n' that. Wake up." Nirea was just mumbling to herself now, keeping a steady stream of words going while she settled to a proper seat beside Matt. Maybe she could find whatever it was keeping him under?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum