A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 1:The Compound (Part I)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:13 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"You just locked it. I didn't ask for lip." Jacob pointed out as he looked at the watch.

((Everyone attack the glass! XD))

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

977 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:14 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya frowned, wondering why Amanda wouldn't want to come. She didn't think about it for too long though and walked over to where Toby was standing watching the glass burn. She then watched as little sparks emerged from her finger tips before firing a massive lightning strike plast of energy at the glass.

(AAAATTTTTAAACCCCKKK)

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

978 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:17 pm

[XD He meant he didn't have the keys for the door behind the serving area Wink The cafeteria door is lockdown bolted XD]

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

979 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:19 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
((ARGH! Lol I need through that door! What is the other way to get to jonathon?))

View user profile

980 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:20 pm

[XD well if they get into the serving area, they can break down the door that leads into the back hall. The back hall is where the scientists access the testing area from, as well as their housing place. Johnathan and Experiment are in the testing area, adjacent to that back hall. {The map in the info section might help a bit Wink}]

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

981 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob used ice spike on mirror,it was effective.

View user profile

982 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:32 pm

The guard walked over to the now shattered window. He jumped up onto the counter and clambled into the serving area. He stepped over to the door leading out and tried the knob, but it was locked. He turned around. "We'll have to bust it down to get into the hall." he said.

Matt jumped over the counter into the serving area as well, and noticed another door, that must lead to the kitchens. He tried it; it was unlocked. "Guys, in here! Knives for weapons!" he said, grabbing a butcher knife hanging on the wall.

983 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:36 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(That sounded like a Pokemon move that Jacob just used xD )

"I'm good on the weapons. Don't give me something that I can't control. If I took a knife I'm going to accidentally stab one of you lot," Freya said as Matt held up the knives. She turned back to the gaurd before glancing at the door and back to the other teens. "Who would like the honour of knocking the door down?"

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

984 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:43 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
((It was XD)) Toby rushed forward and kicked the door

"Freya,take these guys out of here,try to get supplies as you go. I don't know where we are but steal a vehicle and disable the rest. It's 12:45 now,I'm going after Jonathon and if I'm not back by 1:30 than leave. Got it?" Jacob looked at her pointedly

View user profile

985 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:47 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya nodded at the instructions but looked at him a bit worriedly. "Are you sure you're going to be ok? We don't know what's happening out there," she said to him. She didn't particularly want him to take on Johnathan himself, they didn't know how strong he was now.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

986 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Ptsp

View user profile

987 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:53 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"I'll be fine,I've got powers too. Don't wait for me if I'm late,but leave me a signal of some kind of which way you're going,just in case."

View user profile

988 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:55 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
((I gtg,so you guys can rp the escape an I'll rp with earth later Smile

View user profile

989 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:13 pm

[Sorry for poof x.x]

Matt shrugged and wrapped the knife in a dishcloth and slipped it under his belt. "I'll take the door," he said, leaning down and touching the knob. He grew still for a moment, focusing, and then there was a click as the insides shifted and it unlocked. He grabbed the handle. "Everyone ready to go?" he asked, preparing to pull open the door.

990 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:19 pm

Savannah grinned widely. "Ready as I'll ever be." she nodded, looking around at the others. Hopefully there wouldn't be any trouble with guards or scientists.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

991 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:39 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya nodded to Jacob. "Good luck," she said to him smiling. She turned back to the others and grinned. "Let's get out of here," she said and nodded for Matt to open the door.

-------

http://thespecialones.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=16

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum