The Special Ones

A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 1:The Compound (Part I)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

951 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:16 am

Savannah stood beside Matt, face angry and showing long, sharp wolf teeth as she stared at the guard. How can a teen be so nice to a guard? If it were me, he'd be scared for his life...

(This is why I love animal shifters xD They can have animal teeth!)

Please click! ^^
View user profile

952 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:41 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob heard all of the complaints behind him in his mind. This man is in shock,being forceful would only disturb him and maybe take him back to an unconscious state. So leave him be.

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

953 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:42 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
((I love animal teeth too! And ears! XD))

View user profile

954 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:51 am

The guard mumbled and his eyes went out of focus for a second. "Ah.. oh, good. All safe. Noises...." he suddenly stiffened, trying to turn and see the door, which was still bolted shut. "Good, safe..." he relaxed. "All of you are safe?" He asked again.

Matt rolled his eyes, looking around the cafeteria. Besides the door that the guard had locked shut, the walls were plain, flat, just a square room, with the floor flat, blank concrete. The ceiling, the same clear plastic roof bolted to the walls, about fifteen feet up in this room, with the lights hanging high above that. He looked to the serving area in the opposite corner, nothing important there, just a counter with a safety glass window, and a slit along the bottom for sliding food out to the teens. However, Matt noticed something, through the corner of the glass, he could see a door in the back wall, where the kitchen staff must come through into the serving area. If they could get through the glass, they could get out. He turned back to the guard. "If its not safe to go back that way," he gestured to the locked door, "Then could we get out through there?" he pointed to the serving area. "I hope you know, we're escaping, now or never, and if you don't help, you'll just get left here...to face whatever chaos we're hiding from."

The guard shrugged. "I've never been in there, but I'd guess it would lead to the scientists' housing area." He nodded. "The guards, well, we are all against the scientists, but we are divided. There's some of us, like me, that want to help you...to escape. The others, they just want to take over the place as their own, and probably do worse for you." He shook his head slowly. "Things got chaotic, and the best split-second action to take was to lock you in here for now. He nodded towards the serving area. "Those explosions, they're coming from the testing areas, which, if you remember the locked hallway to the left of the testing rooms, well, that hall leads to the scientists housing. If we went through that door, we'd be right next to the...chaos." he said the last bit slowly, as if he knew what it might be but didn't want to say it.

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

955 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:13 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya followed their gazes over to the door in question. The glass looked strong but it wouldn't be dying enough to withstand the teens using their powers. If enough of them sent a force at it it would should shatter easily. It was just the fact that the chaos laid behind the door. She decided that it would be worth that change though, everyone should be safe if they stayed together. Freya turned to look back at the guard, watching him closely. Even if they wanted to help she still didn't trust him.
"What chaos is behind there?" She asked curiously, wanting to know what they would be expecting when they went through that door.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

956 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:17 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"Tell me what is causing the chaos...it's ok to tell,it'll help us to escape." Jacob soothed,scanning the guards mind for clues. He didn't like what he saw. Small memory packets of jonathon and some shot,then a chain and a broken wall. "Next question" Jacob pulled out the 3 vials of blood,"Whose blood is in these? I can use them to help"

View user profile

957 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:19 pm

Savannah narrowed her eyes, staring at the door. She wasn't quite sure why the scientists and guards even put that glass there. If she wanted to, she could probably break it on her own if she froze it or slammed against it as a tiger, and of not, there would other teens that would have helped. Turning back to the guard, she watched him suspiciously, not trusting of the man.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

958 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:19 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob broadcasted the memory packets he had gleaned from the guard to Freya and the rest of the teens.

View user profile

959 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:21 pm

Savannah was a bit startled by the sudden images, but calmed within the seconds. Broken wall, chain, needles. She didn't know what had happened to Johnathan, but it couldn't have good.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

960 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:24 pm

"It's chaos..." the guard winced as he felt something plucking at his mind. He frowned. "No fair.." he mumbled.

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

961 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:26 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"It's fine,I've had my brain picked for years" Jacob smirked at this half joke." But whose blood is in these vials I was given?"

View user profile

962 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:34 pm

The guards narrowed his eyes. "Blood?" He sighed. "It's the scientists...trying to win you over I would guess. Your blood. And all the other teens."

963 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:40 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"Sweet!" Jacob grinned and stood,melting the ice on the guard. He turned and addressed the teens "I have a plan,did anyone else get a gift?"

View user profile

964 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:44 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya winced at the memories that Jacob showed to everyone and looked away. She started thinking about the blood vials and it being given to Jacob. It would give him the other teens powers but would the scientists take their blood as well or use it for something else? "No and I don't particularly want other teens blood in me. Three powers is enough thanks," she said to Jacob.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

965 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"I don't think drinking blood would give you powers,I wasn't going to do that." Jacob said to Freya "But it's DNA,and I can copy it,maybe mix it. Now do you know the big one sided mirror in the pool room?"

View user profile

966 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:50 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya rolled her eyes, she meant injecting it into her own blood stream but didn't bother saying that. Instead she tilted her head, wondering what he was suggesting. "Yeah what about it?" She asked.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

967 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:53 pm

The guard pushed himself to his feet, watching the Teens a bit warily

968 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:54 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob smiled at her thoughts,he didn't think of that. "I want you lead these teens and this guard there. Amanda can heat the glass,then have someone freeze it. Once you're through the guard should be able to lead you out,they were always watching us swim."

View user profile

969 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:01 pm

[They are in the Cafeteria, the only way out is through the serving area Wink that window is in the pool room Wink Amanda and Nicholas (Jaycrow's character) are the ones that will go through the pool room window Wink]

970 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
(Then that's what I said! XP))

View user profile

971 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:07 pm

[XD Laughing]

972 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:07 pm

brightfire

Overlord
"Sounds like a plan," Freya said glancing around for Amanda. "One problem though, Amanda isn't here," she pointed out. It wouldn't be so much of a problem, others could break down the glass.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

973 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:08 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jaco turned back to the guard,"Give me your watch and the key to the door. Also what is the code?"

View user profile

974 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:11 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"If she's not in this room then she must not be coming,Toby can heat it"

Toby hated taking orders,and he didn't like Jacob,"Whatever,don't ask me if I want to." He still shot flames at the glass though. But only because he wanted to

View user profile

975 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:11 pm

The guard shrugged. "I didn't work that part of the compound," he explained, but handed over his watch.

[Toby can probably melt the glass, or break it. Or they could all just shoot all their random powers at it and hope something happens Razz]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum