A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 1:The Compound (Part I)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 38 of 40]

926 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:45 am

Skybeam

Super Teen
Mara laughed like Freya had said something funny and nodded. "Where's Johnathon?," she asked, "He's kind of been the ringleader for this thing."

[Signature Co-Claimed! Mwahaha! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

927 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:38 pm

[Funny you should mention him, Mara. ;P]

Johnathan was sprinting down a hall, chain rattling along behind him, having pulled away from the guard, and swerved around a corner, coming face to face with a surprised looking scientist. Johnathan immediately brought a hammer fist into the side of the scientist's neck, sending him flying into the wall, and then before the scientists could fall to the floor, froze him in place. Johnathan continued down the hall at breakneck pace, sprinting towards a door where a metal shield was lowering down. He shot streams of ice, which froze it for an instant, then they shattered, but Johnathan was already sliding under the door. He leaped to his feet, and found himself facing a group of three terrified scientists huddling in a corner. He smiled a wicked looking smile. The force field expanded at such a speed that it caused the scientists to be crushed through the wall. Luckily for them, they died instantly. Unluckily for Johnathan, at that moment, the door behind him sealed off, and the wall on the right exploded in a cloud of flames, dust, and fury. A figure stormed through the gaping hole, cloaked in flames, smelling of hot metal, and heading straight for Johnathan.

---

Matt stood by the door, ushering the last few teens into the cafeteria. He quickly looked around checking that everyone he knew wanted to escape was here. He noticed a couple of teens who he hadn't really seen before, but figured that anyone who was decided to go with them was here; if they were a snitch, they would be off helping the scientists with doing whatever...
Matt jumped a table over to Freya and Mara. "Johnathan? He's that kid with the force fields, right? Haven't seen him, but I don't know if we'll have time to gather everyone, you know? The guards--" he was cut off as a guard ran in through the cafeteria door, spun, and pulled the lockdown door shut, closing the cafeteria off from the rest of the compound. The guard collapsed to the floor, out of breath. "This...not going as planned......" the guard looked around. "Trying.....to help......went wrong..............be safe here." the guard fainted. Just then, there was the sound of something heavy crashing around, and then an explosion, from the direction of the testing areas.

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

928 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:39 pm

[I am typing up somewhat of an explanation right now, hang on and you will understand a bit more Wink]

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

929 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:56 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(Ok Dwarf )

Freya looked around a bit worriedly. She didn't know where Johnathan was, she hadn't seen him at all that day. As the guard came crashing through and the cafeteria sealed shut she gulped. "Looks like this might not be going to plan, at least there wasn't a plan anyway," Freya said, a slight attempt at humour that vanished quickly. "We need to know what's going on. What the hell was that noise and what the hell is that guard talking about?" She asked, wishing that guard hadn't fainted. She'd like to know what caused that explosion before they tried to find the escape route to get out of here. In fact the guard should know how to get out.

~ ~

(Oops Amanda's not in the cafeteria xD silly girl)

Amanda was still standing in the halls, lost in thought. It wasn't until a loud explosion sounded that she was snapped out of her thoughts. Her heart starting hammering ten to the dozen and her eyes widened in fear. It had been a bad idea not to go straight to the cafeteria. Her feet started moving on their own accord and she started walking fast towards the cafeteria.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

930 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:03 pm

[Explanation/misc. stuff about the plot:

The scientists were using DNA samples from the teens, as well as extensive testing, to try and create a being that possessed powers similar to the teens, and was also under their control. The guards became suspicious, and one managed to steal a serum from the early experiments. This serum would transform a normal person into a super-being, but they would be very out of control. The scientists had now perfected the serum, and were preparing a clone, grown from spliced tissue from the teens, to inject the serum into, when the Guards kidnapped Johnathan. The guards managed to get hold of enough information to somewhat program Johnathan, but only enough to set him into 'kill mode'. Johnathan would be rampant, killing anything and everything in his path. The scientists were very angry with the guards for first stealing the information, and tried to get the guards to hand over the killing machine they now possessed. the guards were very reluctant, believing the scientists would use it for pure evil. Johnathan was about to activate, and the guards had a spark of insight. They could destroy the scientists, and take over the compound. However, a few guards wanted to let the teens go. Chaos ensued as the guards were infighting, and Johnathan was released in the Scientists' testing area. The guards who wanted the Teens safe encouraged the teens and one managed to lock the ones who wanted to escape inside the cafeteria. Meanwhile in the testing area, the scientists completed their own weapon. A clone composed of flesh essentially grown from all the teens, modified genetically to be super-human to begin with. The Experiment was given four powers the scientists believed to be the most powerful. Fire, Metal, Super-strength, and darkness. As the Rampant Johnathan stormed in on the scientists, they released the Experiment in a last minute measure of desperate hope.

{Skye is right, this got Chaotic}

The Teens are locked in the cafeteria with a guard that no-one knows if the can trust. Johnathan is fighting the Experiment in the testing area. Most of the guards have fled and hid in secret tunnels, as well as a few scientists. What should happen now, is that the Teens eventually manage to break through a back door of the cafeteria, and end up next to the exit, in the middle of the fight between Johnathan and the Experiment. (I'm in favor of them somehow reverting Johnathan and defeating the Experiment, [And Johnathan will have major after affects], but I will let y'all do what you want with that, lets just try and de-chaosify this thing.) After that, they will flee the compound, head into the woods, (with the compound exploding in flames behind them as they run in slow-mo XD).

Now, take into consideration, this is still bendable/changeable, and I'm open for y'all's suggestions Smile I'd like this to be awesome, the escape, as it is sort of a REALLY BIG part of the Roleplay, and a vital turning point. Let's have fun with it, be creative, improv a bit, and....let it begin. Smile

Was that all Super confusing? I feel like it might have been.]

931 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:05 pm

[For Amanda, and anyone else who didn't make it inside the cafeteria, head into the pool room and go through the observation windows into the back/exit hall where the other Teens will end up at Wink]

932 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:10 pm

Savannah had shifted into a barn owl, flying over the last few teens heads and into the cafeteria, shifting back in the air and landing steadily on her feet. She stared at the gaurd, not worried but confused as what he was talking about and why he was here. Shouldn't the guards be killed or at least chased away from the teens?

(Gunna pretend she made it in on time xD)

Please click! ^^
View user profile

933 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:11 pm

[XD that's fine Smile]

Matt jogged over to Savannah. "Do you know what's going on?" he asked. "Did you see anything out there before he closed the doors?"

934 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:14 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(Omg this sounds awesome!!! Ahhh I'm so excited to rp this! I don't have any suggestions cuz it sounds great as it is! The teens have to work together to defeat the experiment! *buzzes from excitement* )

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

935 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:18 pm

Savannah looked away from the guard and up at Matt, shaking her head. "No, nothing. I didn't see any guards or anyone but teens. Can he be trusted? Shouldn't we do something about him?" she questioned, nodding to the guard.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

936 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:45 pm

Matt shrugged. "He locked us in here, which is in no way helping us to escape, but he was saying something about helping..." Mat scratched his head. "And by the sound of it, I don't think we want to be out there anyway..." he said, as another explosion sounded.

937 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:02 pm

Savannah frowned. "What are they doing out there?" Savannah looked at the guard again, thinking. "And how are we supposed to escape if they're blowing things up and we can't get out of here?"

Please click! ^^
View user profile

938 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:43 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob had stopped by his cell when he saw some thing on his bed,it was small assortment of small red vials. Underneath was a note: Teen Blood samples for the testing of mutant DNA. He cringed for a second but put them in his pocket anyways. BOOOOM! He jumped at the first explosion. Wait! Are we already fighting? This wasn't the plan! He tore through the halls and careened into the cafetaria. But no one was fighting. "Freya! What's going on?!" He walked over to the group of teens. "And why is there a guard here?"

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

939 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:13 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
(( gdi, work's been killing me lately. I gotta remember to check this thread ))

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.
[C'est la guerre. -Earthdweller]
View user profile http://theeverragingfire.tumblr.com

940 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:21 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
((Gdi? Where do you work? I didn't know you had a job! xD I'm a librarian and a rancher.))

View user profile

941 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:35 pm

brightfire

Overlord
"No-one knows," Freya replied to Jacob as she looked around as well. "The guard will know, I think something is happening between the scientists and guards. I think one of then caused the explosion. We need to get out of here before this whole place goes up in flames," she said rather hurriedly.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

942 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:56 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"Then lets wake him up!" Jacob called Toby over as he frozen the guards hands to the floor. "Toby,you control sleep right?"

Toby nodded,wanting to help but still being Toby,he replied, "I can just break the door down too,I don't see why we would wake sleeping beauty."

"Don't flatter yourself flame head,no one wants a kiss. Just wake him up!"

Toby grunted and rolled his eyes,then he reached into the guards mind and started to flip switches. It was all about controlling brain patterns,just change the brain waves to active and the person woke up.

View user profile

943 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:49 pm

Skybeam

Super Teen
Twisted Evil 

Mara watched Toby work.  She walked over to an isolated corner of the cafeteria and removed a bag from its hiding place.  Now she had anything that mattered to her or she would need if they managed to escape.

[Signature Co-Claimed! Mwahaha! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

944 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:37 pm

The guard twitched, mumbled something about unicorns, and awoke, immediately straining at the ice that held his hands to the floor. "Whas- what's going on?" he asked, then looked around. "Is everyone safe?" he asked.

Matt, who had come over to the guard as well, scowled. "What's our safety to you?" he growled.

945 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:17 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
(( computer tech at the local vetmed college ))

Nirea was watching the chaos quietly, contributing her own brand of chaos when the time came for it.

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.

946 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:32 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob stooped down and put his hand on the guard's face,looking into his eyes he said."It's okay,you're safe,we're safe. I'm Jacob,what is your name? And what are all those noises?"

View user profile

947 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:33 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
((That's awesome ginger Smile Do you have a computer handle? Did you have a lot of work because of heartbleed?))

View user profile

948 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:51 am

brightfire

Overlord
Freya walked over and stood beside Jacob watching the guard closely. She tapped her foot, impatient for information and what was happening.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

949 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:44 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
(( Nope, not personally. "Tech" is shared by all of us.
As for Heartbleed; it was just a bug in some site's https security, and our tier 2s patched it ))

950 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:08 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
((Heartbleed wasn't just a bug,it was the biggest website security breach in history. Over 66% of websites used the faulty servers for two years. One 65kbte ping could snag you everything in someone RAM. But yeah,unless you ran a website there is nothing you could do. Google,yahoo,Facebook,twitter,and a lot more were compromised. But no one knows if anyone knew about the glitch because its untraceable,it's just a ping xP))

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum