The Special Ones

A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 1:The Compound (Part I)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 37 of 40]

901 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:50 am

Matt was wandering back towards his cell to change into his favorite of three pairs of clothes, corduroy black jeans and a button down shirt, when he rounded a corner and was roughly drawn aside by a guard. A folded piece of paper was thrust into his hand, wrapped about something heavy. The guard simply gave a meaningful look and then grumbled something and shoved Matt away, stalking back the way he had come. Matt glanced around before turning his back to the camera and walking slowly down the hall, slipping the strange package under his belt.

Back in his cell, he turned to face the wall, and looking down and he unwrapped the paper from the heavy object. A sleek pair of brass knuckles, complete with blades, clinked into his lap. the note was simple:
Something big's about to go down. We need you on the right side, we're trusting you to make the right choice when it happens...
-AB
Matt closed a fist around the weapons. The guards were up to something...but they had chosen the wrong guy to confide in. Matt had made his choice. And the guards weren't going to like it.

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

902 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:00 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(It's going down, I'm yelling timber!!!! You better run, you better hide! It'll be a night you won't remember, it'll be the one you won't forget!
I'm joining in on this thingey!)

Amanda didn't even have to look to know who was storming towards her. She opened eye up in time to be pinned back against the wall by a guard. She immediately flinched backwards, not found of how close he was. He leaned forward, so he was whispering in her ear so no-one would overhear. "Something is about to begin and you better stay on the right side. Otherwise the problem you're having may never go away," he whispered in her ear by the harshness was clear. "There's a gift for you in your room, you better stay on the right side if you know what's best for you," he added before pushing backwards glaring at her.

Amanda didn't wait a second longer and raced away from the guards, a shiver passing down her spine. She had no idea about what was going to happen and it frightened her. She didn't have her powers right now and that scared her. She ran into her room in a hurry and looked under her pillow to find two more pills, except they looked different from the last ones. A little note was placed underneath them.
These will help you when needed but for a short time. They will only work for you, so don't even think about giving them to someone else.

Amanda gulped and placed down the note, realising that the pills would hopefully enhance her powers. But something told her that that wouldn't last long and soon she would be back with her powers only working slightly.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

903 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:31 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob didn't get any presents. But he ran into Freya on his way to his room. I'm ready to go. he mind spoke

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

904 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:35 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
There was a buzz of urgency. Nirea didn't even need to have a reading power like some of the other teens to tell that much. It hung heavy in the air, fell off the people bustling about and flashed across faces.
Something was going on.

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.
[C'est la guerre. -Earthdweller]
View user profile http://theeverragingfire.tumblr.com

905 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:19 am

Johnathan felt a slight disturbance in the air, a draft of cool air passing by, an then shortly afterwards there was a pause and he heard another door being opened. He was pushed roughly forwards and the door creaked shut after them. Johnathan shifted on his feet, uneasy, not knowing where he was or even what was going on. Suddenly, he was forced backwards into a chair, and his arms were pulled back and tied to it. Next his legs, and more around his midsection. Next the blindfold was ripped off, and Johnathan groaned and blinked in the harsh white light that assaulted his eyes. Once his eyes adjusted, he looked around. At first, he thought he was in the testing rooms, but as he continued to look around more, he got confused. This had to be somewhere in the compound, but it was nowhere that he recognized at all.
"All right." A voice sounded behind him. Johnathan instinctively tried to turn towards the voice, but the ropes cut into him and he was unable to rotate his head more than about ninety degrees, revealing nothing but blank white walls. "You're probably wondering what is going on," the voice continued, "Well, so are we." Johnathan frowned. "What do you want from me?" he growled. the voice gave an evil sounding chuckle. "It's simple. We will give you a little something special. and you will go back. And you will help us." Johnathan's eyes grew wide as two guards entered his field of vision, one of them holding a rather mean-looking syringe and the other moving behind Johnathan and holding his head back and stuffing a gag into his mouth. Johnathan struggled and screamed through the gag, to no effect as the guard moved closer and the needle pierced his neck...

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

906 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:06 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(Omg what's happening to Johnathan? The suspense is killing me xD )

Freya looked up at Jacob as he talked to her through his mind. She tilted her head, still a bit confused. She could see something happening with the guards and she was wondering what was going on. Ready for what? Do you know what's happening? she thought in her head to Jacob, knowing that was safer than speaking.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

907 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:15 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Yes,we are leaving. Grab what you need,tell who you must. We will meet in the cafeteria in ten minutes. Going through the main door. Jacob spilled into her mind as he walked to grab his extra clothes,not really needing much else. As a side thought he grabbed his journal too.

View user profile

908 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:45 pm

Matt pulled his pillowcase off his pillow, stuffing his journal and a pair of clothes in it. He slung it over his shoulder and headed out of the cell without looking back. He walked down the hall, sending a guard slamming into a wall with his telekinesis. He turned a corner and saw Jacob, and darted over to him. I'm in with you guys. We need to leave now. he thought towards Jacob.

[XD Riftazza you'll see]

909 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:01 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(Ahh this is gunna be so much fun!)

Freya nodded to Jacob, then raced back to her room, buzzing with excitement. They were about to get out. It was time to leave. Not having much stuff with her she grabbed her journal and a few t-shirts that the place had provided for her. She folded then - with her journal inside - and stuffed them under her jumper. She then raced back out, heading towards the cafeteria. She slowed her pace, trying to look casual.

~ ~

Amanda could see others milling about as she stood outside her room, watching silently. She was lost on what to do. A part of her wanted to leave but the other teens wouldn't want her. She was useless to them. Her gaze travelled down the hall and she sighed. The scientists would help her, they would want her to stay, but only for their selfish reasons.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

910 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:04 pm

(Lol I don't know what to do)

Savannah watched the other teens, though she couldn't find a single familiar face. Whats going on? she wondered, following them. She might as well figure out what was happening.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

911 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:57 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob was keeping his mind open and heard Savannah's thoughts. You're Savannah,right? Grab what you want to take,we are leaving. Be in the cafeteria in 7 minutes.
He winked and hurried on,reaching Amanda's cell he looked in. You coming or are you just going to sit there and gawk? He didn't like Amanda,but she had still been ripped from a normal life like everyone else.

Toby noticed everyone was getting their stuff so he grabbed his journal and followed someone to the cafeteria

View user profile

912 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:52 am

Savannah blinked in confusion at the voice intruding on her thoughts, stopping for a moment before getting over it, smiling brightly instead. She grabbed what little she owned and followed the rest of them. I can finally go home!

Please click! ^^
View user profile

913 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:46 am

brightfire

Overlord
Amanda watched Jacob closely, wondering what she should do. Sighing she nodded to Jacob, signalling that she would come. She then turned around and headed back into her room to collect some things. She kicked her heels off and put on some trainers and grabbed one of her larger bags. She shoved some clothes into it and was about to walk off when she remembered the pills. Knowing she might need them she slipped them into her pockets before walking out of her room.

Freya was standing in the cafeteria, looking around nervously. She was incredibly worried about this, knowing something was going on between the scientists and guards at this moment. Something that may cause enough chaos for them to get out.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

914 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:32 am

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Nicholas stood up, walking over to his cell door and peeking inside the hallway to see what was going on.
"huh?" he seemed quite confused at what everyone was doing until a thought popped up in his head about the escape the other teens were talking about. 'I guess it is working..' Nicholas went back into his cell with a small sigh before packing certain objects in his bag for the escape.

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

915 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:18 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Five minutes,cafeteria. Jacob told Amanda as she walked towards her cell,her then jogged to Nirea's room,looking for her.

View user profile

916 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:17 pm

Matt entered the cafeteria, expecting to see at least a guard...But it was deserted. He spun around quickly on his heel, watching for the others to enter.

---

Johnathan was dreaming that he was falling, always falling. Off a cliff. Into a rushing river. Down the stairs. Off a ladder. Just falling, but never hitting the ground. Until suddenly he did. And it hurt. He opened his eyes to a blinding light, every inch of his body aching. He instinctively felt to ensure he was in one piece, but he groaned as his stiff muscles protested at the movement. He blinked, and found himself facing an open door, leading into a corridor that looked somewhat familiar, he guessed it was the one adjacent to the testing rooms. He pulled his feet under him, and using an arm to support himself, pushed onto his hands and knees. He leaned back, and, attempting to stand up, realized there was a pressure around his neck. He reached up and felt cold metal. They had chained him. He stood shakily and turned around. There was a buff-looking guard wearing a suit of body armour made of some strange looking material, holding the end of the chain that was attached to Johnathan. Johnathan felt at the metal collar, and then there was a slight tug at it, and it bit into his neck. All of a sudden, a massive rush of adrenaline came through him, his vision narrowed, and the fatigue instantly left. He turned towards the open door, one thought rushing through his head and a savage snarl on his lips. He felt every fibre of his being giving him one single order. Kill.

917 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:22 pm

brightfire

Overlord
( O.o < my face after that )

Freya waited in the cafeteria as well, waiting for the others. She hoped they would get here soon, otherwise they would have lost their chance to get out. She nervously stood there, still confused on where the guards were and what was happening.

Amanda didn't bother glancing back at Jacob as he spoke in her mind. She just turned and stared at her dorm for a moment, still unsure about her choice. She wanted to get out but what happened then? She wouldn't have a place to sleep, fresh clothes everyday, no-one could go back to their previous lives because the scientists would find them.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

918 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:40 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Toby walked into the cafeteria and noticed the teens were slowly showing up,not all of them,but a couple. (I was also like Ô.ó)

View user profile

919 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:34 pm

[XD Just wait it gets better Razz]

920 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:36 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(But i'm too impatient to wait!)

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

921 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:47 pm

[XD patience is virtue, young padawon Wink]

922 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:55 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(....no.....I will not be patient!!! Ahhhh!)

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

923 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:44 pm

Savannah looked around, a bit surprised to see no guards, but that would make escape easier. She wasn't nervous like the others. If a guard came at her, she could freeze him or shift forms to either kill or escape. She wasn't afraid to kill the people who tested on then, not who kept them here. Getting out was all that mattered.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

924 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:34 am

Skybeam

Super Teen
(Uhmm, chaos anyone?)

Mara noticed that something was going on and raced over to Freya to find out what was going on.

[Signature Co-Claimed! Mwahaha! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

925 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:22 am

brightfire

Overlord
Freya smiled at Mara as she came over. "We're leaving," She whispered, leaning forward so only Mara could hear. She couldn't tell her secretly because she couldn't talk to someone in their mind. However, she didn't think the scientists were paying attention today. She didn't think anyone was paying attention to the teens today.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum