A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 1:The Compound (Part I)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:39 am

brightfire

Overlord
Earthdweller wrote:Johnathan nodded and pulled off his shirt and pants, his swimming trunks were always underneath, and jumped in, causing almost no splash. He went under and swam a bit, popping back up near to her.

Amanda hovered above the water and grinned at him. She swam over to him so she was a bit closer. "So are we going to discuss this plan of yours or do you want to have a bit of fun first?" She asked him. Obviously she didn't want him to think she was only interested in the plan so she had to be casual when asking him about it.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

52 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:41 am

brightfire

Overlord
(Hey Dwarf, if you want to rp with someone when your charrie is stuck in a rp with me then just pull him out. I don't mind Smile )

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

53 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:04 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob heard Amanda from across the pool. He morphed his ears to cat's so he could hear better and sat in a chair with a book.(if they get books)

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

54 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:27 am

brightfire

Overlord
(They get journals, he could be reading his journal or I don't know xD )

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

55 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:00 pm

[XD it's okay Razz Rift]

Johnathan shrugged again, treading water. "How about we just swim?" he suggested, grinning and kicking backwards in a curve around her.

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

56 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:34 pm

brightfire

Overlord
"Sure, that'll be fun," Amanda said and smiled. She pushed herself backwards, preferring to swim on her back most of the time. Deciding she had to wait until Jonathon was ready to tell her anything. That didn't bother her though, she had all the time in the world.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

57 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:49 pm

Johnathan ducked under and swam to the bottom, exhaling most of his air to stay under, and opened his eyes, peering around.

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

58 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:00 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Amanda dived down after him, taking a big gulp of air. She reached the bottom and waved at him, grinning.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

59 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:04 pm

Johnathan grinned back, then swam towards her, frog style.

60 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:07 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Amanda's smile widened and she held her hand to her mouth as if to stifle a laugh.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

61 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:16 pm

Johnathan let himself drift now, hanging in the water without sinking or rising, and just smiled.

62 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:23 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Amanda swam over to Jonathan and poked him on the nose with her finger, just for fun. She then swam round him, heading for the edge of the pool.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

63 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:27 pm

Johnathan grinned, then, needing air since he had let some out, pushed off the bottom and broke to the surface, taking a breath. He looked down and followed Amanda's shimmering outline swimming gracefully towards the side of the pool.

64 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:31 pm

The guards started calling out now, "Dinner time, come on, everyone," and motioned all the teens to leave the pool and head to the cafeteria.

Johnathan sighed and swam to the edge of the pool near Amanda.

65 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:33 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Amanda reached the edge of the pool and broke out at the surface, taking a deep gulp of air. She pushed the stands of her hair out of face and waved at Johnathan when she noticed he had swam over to her. She looked up at the guards and gathered quickly that it was dinner so she heaved herself up and out of the pool.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

66 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:37 pm

Johnathan climbed out as well, shaking his hair out and then grabbing two towels from the rack beside the door. They were quite shabby, but it was better than getting dressed wet. He flung one oer his shoulder, then offered the other to Amanda as she climbed out.

67 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:44 pm

brightfire

Overlord
"Thank you," Amanda said gratefully and dried herself off before putting her clothes back on. She didn't bother towel drying her hair as it would make it frizzy. Instead she rinsed her hair by squeezing it then quickly braided it into a side plait. She turned to Johnathan as she slipped on her heels. "Ready to get some food?" She asked him.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

68 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:47 pm

Johnathan dried his body and gave his hair a quick rub, Then slipped his clothes back on. "Yep," he answered Amanda's somewhat rhetorical question, they didn't really have a choice to at least go to the cafeteria. He smiled. "Let's go," he said, and led the way though the doors, smartly saluting a guard who just gave him a glare and a shove. Johnathan just laughed.

69 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:55 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Amanda followed him, giggling slightly when he saluted the guard. She hurried after him and gripped onto his arm quite tightly. "Although that was funny, Don't anger the guards too much, we don't want your good looks ruined now would we?" She told him and smiled up at him.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

70 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:56 pm

Johnathan just shrugged. "I can take most of 'em anyway," he said, "And besides, it's not like they try and be nice to us." he pointed out.

71 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:09 pm

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
Dinner summons.
Nirea sighed, making her way from the hiding spot she'd found out to the main mess. As much as she disliked the fare, it was better than nothing. The girl shoved her hair out of her face as she walked, blinking rapidly. It was brighter out here than it had been in her spot.

View user profile http://theeverragingfire.tumblr.com

72 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:38 pm

Johnathan sat on his cot, journal in front of him, writing random thoughts he had had during the day, preferring to wait until after he had unwound to write down the real important stuff. Escape. He thought back to something he had noticed while swimming, the pool filtering system wasn't blocked off by anything strong, just a plastic grate covering the intake...maybe someone who could morph could get through...but where to go? He sighed, escape would be very difficult.

73 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:57 am

brightfire

Overlord
Freya sat in her dorm, her back resting against one of the walls. Her knees were pulled up quite close to her and the journal rested on her legs. The notes were getting harder and harder to read as her own handwriting was becoming hard to read for her self. Her head was throbbing for trying to focus so hard so she began to give up.

Amanda had left early in the morning to get a good shower before everyone else arrived. The guards were under instructions from the scientists to allow her to get a shower early, for the work she did. It was nice being able to get out before everyone and it also meant she could use the special shampoo she had from the scientists without anyone getting suspicious.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

74 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:34 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
((HI Ginger! Very Happy)) Jacob had been writing and drawing in his notepad ever since he talked to Freya,which was who he was heading to to talk again.

Toby Toby had been thinking of Amanda last night so Jacob had seen Toby's "fight" with her. He had marked a star by her name. Toby at the moment was heading to the commons area to nap.

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

75 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:05 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya was just leaving her dorm, massaging the sides of her head to try to numb the head-ache. It wasn't as bad as it was earlier than morning and break fast had helped sooth it a little bit. It still hurt a lot though.

Amanda was heading back from one of the scientists testing room as her morning testing had just finished. By testing she meant training. As she was a snitch, they didn't mind training her to use her powers instead of testing on her. It was just a little benefit from being a snitch.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum