A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 1:The Compound (Part I)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 40]

126 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:22 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Toby went looking for some one to tease.

Jacob saw Nirea and snuck up behind her,quiet as air. He would probably get hit but he loved to see how close he could get before he was noticed. ((Is it hard to make gif's?))

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

127 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:25 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
Well, Toby could go muck around with a sleeping nineteen-year-old.

Luckily for Jacob, though, the girl wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings.

(( It really depends on what you're doing. I'm just cropping, resizing, resaving, so it's really simple. Making gifs from a show or something is a lot harder (and GIMP isn't the best when it comes to making them from scratch; there's something weird about how it optimizes gif colors). ))

View user profile http://theeverragingfire.tumblr.com

128 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:34 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Toby saw someone sleeping so he walked over and set the boys hair on fire."HAHA,Awesome!"

Jacob tapped Nirea's shoulder hello

View user profile

129 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:35 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
Okay, fire, he did wake up to, no matter other tolerances. Kyle groaned, rolling off his cot and patting at his head to put out the flames.

Nirea jumped, turning to face Jacob with a gentle admonishing look on her face.

130 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:36 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
((I have gimp on my flash drive but I've never really used it Razz ))

View user profile

131 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:40 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"Aww did that hurt,what is your name again?" Toby only half asked

Jacob grinned ignoring the dangers involved."What's up?"

View user profile

132 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:43 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
(( GIMP's pretty powerful once you get the hang of it. Very Happy ))

Kyle frowned at the boy in front of him, brushing soot out of his hair with a huff, "I don't think you get my name after waking me up like that, kiddo."

"The sky." came her prompt response, a grin following it. "What's new?"

133 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:49 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"What are you gonna do about it puny? Tell a guard? Write mommy?" Toby sneered

"Look at this!" Jacob pulled up his shirt to reveal his purple ribs. "They said they broke three...I've been keeping ice on it but it hurts like bloody hel-" he popped a hand over his mouth." Like a lot.."

View user profile

134 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:51 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
((Are you going to go to college? You could probably get a job in graphics(do you use gimp for your 3d models?)))

View user profile

135 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:55 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
"I could drown you." Kyle answered nonchalantly. Of course he wasn't gonna drown someone, not in this place. Kids were too panicky and he never knew when the scientists were watching.

Nirea chuckled, "Hell is philosophical, with fires that burn but do not kill. I understand what you meant."
Frowning then, she gingerly reached a hand toward him, pausing. Unsure of whether or not she could even try to heal this or not.

(( I'm not sure, actually. I'm trying to go into a computer repair field rather than graphics; mostly because out in the big companies, they don't often use premades.
GIMP is my touchup software, or coloring software-- I use it the way a lot of people use Photoshop. Otherwise, I use a 3d program where most of the models are premade and prerigged. ))

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.
[C'est la guerre. -Earthdweller]

136 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:02 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"Yeah what ever" Toby said, bored."I'm going this way now."

Jacob looked at her."Don't if it'll strain you too much. I'm fine unless I puncture a lung."

((Oh okay,I want to minor in computer theory Smile so is it like mesh models I various poses and you add detail?))

View user profile

137 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:09 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
Kyle shrugged, plopping himself back on his cot. "Hey flame-boy. Don't do that again."

"It's just gonna be worse if I leave it alone." was her answer. "I can get some of it to set properly."

(( Oooooh! That sounds like fun Very Happy ))
(( Kinda, yeah! I'm working with Daz3d's Genesis one for a base figure because it's really versatile. A lot of clothing/hair from the Generation 4 figures can be autofitted to Genesis right off the bat. I can probably work up a quick workflow cycle when I model out a character in there when I drag it up later. ))

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.

138 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:20 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Toby snapped his fingers and set his bed on fire."Sorry,cant hear you over the sound of flames!"

"Fine" Jacob looked in her in the eyes and looked away,getting red. "You're the doctor."

((Okay,that makes sense. So you use find a model,build onto it,and then touch up in gimp? Have you built a computer?))

View user profile

139 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:21 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"And I'm Toby,not 'flame boy'" Toby scowled

View user profile

140 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:26 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
Kyle hissed under his breath, standing upright and literally forcing the humidity in the room into the cot. "I need that to sleep on!" And with a grumpy scowl, he added, "Flamehead."

"You're blushing." She noted absently, gently touching cold fingers to the edges of the bruises. She was searching for the extent of the injury so she knew how far to push.

(( Physically? Sure. It doesn't run anymore because the parts at hand are probably about ten years old, don't play well with anything newer than Win2000, and the PSU boxes are all torn apart.
Repaired 'em? Sure. Taken one apart to clean and rebuilt, sure. It's the build from scratch I have issues with and that's only because there aren't any parts at hand right now. ))

141 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:36 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Toby turned "That's a good one." He walked back his hair now on fire. "Cool right?"

"Am not." Jacob said turning even redder. "It's just your hands are cold...and it's hot in here and...stuff..."

((Awesome,I've only messed with one or two,I'm better with software. So how are you about fixing computers with viruses or glitches?))

View user profile

142 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:41 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
"Don't come crying to me when you run out of hair to burn."
Apparently, Toby and Kyle are not off to a good start.

"Liar." Nirea murmured, flattening her hands against Jacob's skin. "Hold still."

(( Glitches are a pain in the butt, to speak honestly. Viruses are a lot easier to deal with (unless it's my dad's computer in which case you're safer pulling browser profiles and important data off and reinstalling. He's got a way of picking up the nastiest things out there). ))

143 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:50 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"Nah man look," Toby bent over so Kyle could see his head."I'm fireproof!"

"Fine.So what...?" He held his breath and tried not to move. "What will we do when we get out?" Jacob asked

((Can you write any code then? And what about finding deleted files? Lol,does he have an antivirus?))

View user profile

144 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:57 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
"You're insufferable, that's what."

She chewed on her lip, not answering for the first few seconds as she concentrated, "Can't go home. They'd be watching for that."

(( Very basic html/css (limited to navigating/tweaking tumblr themes, basically). ))
(( If he still has the antivirus I put on there, then yeah. But there's no script filtering, probably no adblocker... :I So that laptop is pretty susceptible to stuff. ))

145 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:04 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"Aww,I like you too grumpy face." Toby gushed "We should both be flameheads!" He flicked his fingers

"Exactly.So what will we do?"Jacob sighed,he was beginning to fidget.

((Lol well,hopefully he doesn't blame you everytime he gets malware on it Razz))

View user profile

146 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:10 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
"I don't think so." Yeah, no. Kyle would pass on the hair-on-fire thing that Toby seemed to like so much.

"We run."
Nirea applied even pressure with her thumbs, pressing the first of the ribs back into place and essentially commanding the bone to knit back together.

(( Naw, it's usually 'fix it'. ))

147 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:15 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
((Haha,I write viruses so whenever we get one they always are like,"Did you do this?!" XP)) "Lame man." Toby frowned."So what do you want to do?"

Jacob groaned slightly,"Nirea?"

View user profile

148 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:18 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
(( Aaah, fun Very Happy ))

"Sleep." Kyle groused, running a hand through his hair to finish collecting the soot. It was shorter now, too, which he wasn't keen on.

She raised her brows, never letting her hands waver. "Hm?"

149 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:27 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"Well,what are your powers" Toby asked flopping unto kyle's bed "And why is this this crispy?"

"You think we will make it? You and me I mean." Jacob asked scratching his head.

View user profile

150 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:31 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
"Pretty sure you know one of them already, considering I had to put the fire out somehow." A pointed glare followed Toby's second question, as if the answer were self evident (which it was).

"Mmhm. Can't catch everyone." Slim fingers move to the next rib, ignoring the dull ache beginning to build behind her shoulders and at the base of her head. "Two people can sneak out during the chaos. Maybe three."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum