The Special Ones

A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Improving The Special Ones

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Improving The Special Ones on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:55 am

I'd like to make sure that this forum is user-friendly, welcoming, fun, and exciting. Feel free to discuss and suggest whatever is on your mind, ideas for improvement, stuff to make the forum even better than it already is. Smile I'm open to constructive criticism. Changes you think should be made, etc., I'd love to hear about them! Let's have an open discussion about improving The Special Ones!

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

2 Re: Improving The Special Ones on Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:10 pm

brightfire

Overlord
So plot ideas, hmmmm what plot ideas do I have.

Maybe we could do a plot where people end up getting lost or something?
Or it could go Lord of the Flies style and two groups end up getting formed and fight each other?

Has anyone got any other ideas we could work on?

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

3 Re: Improving The Special Ones on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:51 pm

Hmm, that could be interesting. Razz I was thinking about something where maybe some of the teens want to try and blend back into society and others oppose that idea?

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

4 Re: Improving The Special Ones on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:09 pm

brightfire

Overlord
That could be an interesting way to split the group of people. We should probably have an equal amount of people on each side, otherwise the plot won't work.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

5 Re: Improving The Special Ones on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:30 pm

Yep XD Razz

6 Re: Improving The Special Ones on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:41 pm

Savannah would totally be all for blending into society! xD

Please click! ^^
View user profile

7 Re: Improving The Special Ones on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:13 am

brightfire

Overlord
I think Amanda would be too, she'd want to go back to her pampered life Razz I don't know about Freya.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

8 Re: Improving The Special Ones on Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:27 pm

Savannah just wouldn't want to live out in the woods or anything. She loves nature, so she couldn't eat innocent little rabbits every day xD

Please click! ^^
View user profile

9 Re: Improving The Special Ones on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:08 am

Another thing:

I don't want you all to think or feel like I'm some unreachable almighty being or anything, I'm definitely not. Yeah, I try my best to run this place, but we are all equal and we are all friends. If you think I'm doing something wrong, tell me Smile I'd love to hear all of your opinions.

And sorry I haven't been too active lately, it's been a weird couple of weeks and my computer has been being really stupid X.x but I think it's better now. Hopefully soon I'll be getting a new desktop which should be more reliable Smile

10 Re: Improving The Special Ones on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:51 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Yeah that's a point. Amanda will not eat rabbits her whole life. She probably only eats special meat that has been carefully prepared, not made on an open fire in the wood.

Nah, you're completely approachable Dwarf, I just don't think any of us have any issues Razz Also, I think we can all agree I'm the almighty being and you're all peasants. That's the truth xD

And don't worry about not being online all the time. People have busy lives, it can't be helped! I should probably point out I'm usually floating around the forums as a guest because I'm too lazy to log in and reply to a post xD

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum