You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 1:The Compound (Part II)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:04 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(You're killing Matt? What the poor boy ever do to you Dwarf! xD

Bramble your post xD please make him sing a lullaby in his head Razz )

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

77 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:07 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
if your good,Toby's gonna buy you a lolypop. And in that lilypop isn't banana,Toby's gonna buy you a rocking chair. And if that rocking chair don't rock.......

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

78 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:25 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
(That's a song my parent used to sing to me xD)

View user profile

79 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:43 pm

[XD ahhahahah Laughing ahhh]

Johnathan fell asleep, weird visions of lollypops in his mind.

Matt grabbed Johnathan's other arm. "Alright, let's get him out of here," Matt said, heaving Johnathan up in between them.

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

80 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:45 pm

[Well, Almost from when I first made Matt, I knew he was going to die, I'm not sure why, but I crafted him around a personality that deserved to help as much as he could, and then go out in a blaze of glory, yet never reach the promised land. Smile]

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

81 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:55 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(Awww that's a sweet song Bramble!

And Ahhh well at least he'll be remembered by everyone, he'll be missed )

Freya shoved past Toby as he opened the hatch, pulling herself out into (umm hold on will they be outside or is there one more room?)

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

82 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:57 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob morphed back to himself and closed his eyes,he lifted Jonathan with Matt as he morphed into Jonathan and tested the force field out. "I think I could keep us safe but I don't really know how to use it." He told Matt,"So double time to the regroup!" He slapped a c4 onto the wall on his way out

View user profile

83 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:02 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
((Good question,idk...))

View user profile

84 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:03 pm

(Nuu why you want to kill Savannah's only friend? xD Lol I'm gunna make her hate Johnathan after he kills him. Poor Matt X3)

Please click! ^^
View user profile

85 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:11 pm

[Ahh well it'll be good I promise]

Matt headed out the door into the hall, dashing towards the hatch, "Mara, let's go!" He shouted.

[That hatch is to the outside Smile So they can just sort of huddle around, maybe look around a bit Wink]

86 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:13 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Toby jumped out and looked around.... "Um.... Where are we?"

View user profile

87 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:14 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(Yay they're getting out!)

Freya pushed past Toby and climbed out of the hatch, almost screaming as the light hit her face. "That's very bright," she moaned, having forgotten what the sun actually did to your eyes. She stumbled forward, sheilding her eyes from the sun as she took in the area. "We're out!" She screamed and jumped up and down.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

88 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:15 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Toby was squinting and grinning at freya,"what I wouldn't give for a camera!"

View user profile

89 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:19 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya nodded in agreement and ceased jumping for a moment. "Right so where are we?" She said calming down a little bit to sort out some things. Once they were defiantly safe she could party.

Amanda clambered out of the hatch and gaped at the surroundings. She stopped star-struck for a whole, forgetting how wonderful the outside world was. She was very happy with her decision to leave now.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

90 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:20 pm

Savannah climbed out as well, grinning like a madman though her eyes were squinted and we was shading her eyes from the sun with a hand. "I don't know where we are, but I'm liking it already!"

Please click! ^^
View user profile

91 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:20 pm

[XD Such a lame first bit out of the compound XD Razz

[The descriptive bit about what surrounds the compound is still up for reference Wink]

92 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:22 pm

[bbs]

93 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:23 pm

(I can't find the description xD)

Please click! ^^
View user profile

94 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:26 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob slapped another c4 on the wall and heard gunshots,"I think the scientists and the guards are duking it out..."

View user profile

95 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:27 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
((Okay! Anywho. Colorado has won! So, the compound is located in Colorado. Central Colorado, about 30 miles west of Denver, in the heart of the mountains. It is in a narrow valley, next to a river (which they use to generate power for the Compound) with the only visible part (the top hatch, also the only way out) hidden and cleverly camouflaged against a clump of boulders on the hillside. The sides of the valley aren't super steep, but are mostly loose rock. There is scattered forest all along the valley floor, but little on the sides, until you go father up the valley. Towards the lower end of the valley, the terrain is much flatter and the river widens, and the trees thicken. For about 5 miles around the compound there is no civilization, with the exception of a mid-trafficked road across a gap on the west side of the valley. ))

View user profile

96 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:30 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya laughed agreeing with Savannah. She climbed up some of the large boulders, careful not to fall on some of the loose parts. As she got a bit higher she squinted against the sun to see their surroundings.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

97 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:30 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"Are we on a mountain?" Toby asked looking around...."no cheeseburgers...."' He looked disappointed

View user profile

98 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:35 pm

brightfire

Overlord
"Yup," Freya said to Toby's question. "And we are surrounded by many more," she added, ignoring the part about the cheeseburgers.

Amanda smiled at the mention of cheeseburgers but that vanished when she realised she probably wouldn't get any food any time soon.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

99 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:38 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"So where do we go now?" Toby asked Freya. "I think I see a road over there." He pointed

View user profile

100 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:46 pm

"So we know we're on a mountain, and I can see some trees... I'll scope out what we can't see from the ground." Savannah said as she climbed up the boulders as well. When she reached the top, she morphed into a barn owl, careful not to get off balance as the breezes hit her feathers. She spread her wings, swooped off the top of the boulder, and flew up higher. She circled the group as she scoped out the land, seeing that they were in fact in the mountains, and the surrounding terrain. Savannah folded her wings, dropping down and landing rather clumsily on top the boulder as the wind set her off balance. After she'd shifted back, she reported what she saw. "Alright, so we seem to be in a valley of sorts in the mountains, but we already knew that. There's a river that way," she pointed toward the river, "and woods throughout the valley, more so near the river. Plus, that is a road. About the only one around here."

Please click! ^^
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum