A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 1:The Compound (Part II)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:48 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
(( Kyle probably should haul out with the rest of them, yyyyeah ))

And so she waited, quietly observing the chaos. If need be, she'd fight, but until then, Nirea was content to be slippery instead.

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.
[C'est la guerre. -Earthdweller]
View user profile http://theeverragingfire.tumblr.com

52 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:31 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob froze the detonator and walked into the hall again,heading for the noise and half morphing into Toby. He was ready to rumble. (Eppic fight scene! Very Happy)

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

53 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:18 am

brightfire

Overlord
Amanda nodded in agreement to what Jacob said, happy with that. She was fine with him using them to get out but she wouldn't be happy if he kept them. She then turned her head to look at what the others were doing.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

54 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:12 am

brightfire

Overlord
Freya had decided to climb up after the others. She stood in the room frowning at how empty it was. "I guess everyone's hiding in the tunnels like the gaurd said," she mumbled mostly to herself as she walked around the room. While everyone checked through the lockers she walked around the room curiously.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

55 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:10 am

Matt slammed the last locker shut. "Okay, we should go up, try to get the hatch open at the top, if that's the only way out like the guard said, then we need it open as soon as they get Johnathan back here to us. by then the guards and scientists could be swarming and we don't want a bottleneck."

The guard, having seen a moment of opportunity, had slipped away, back down the hall and through the door into the cell block area, running past the testing area hoping the...thing they had made didn't come after him.

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

56 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:42 am

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Nicholas listened before nodding in agreement and waiting for him to take the lead, considering he didn't know where to go.

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

57 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:42 am

Savannah, noticing the others were finally headed up the ladder, stood up, morphed back into her human form and climbed as well. Looking around, she realized that the guard was gone. "Of course he's gone," she mumbled to herself, "We should have kept a better eye on him." Looking up, she nodded at Matt. "Well, let's go."

Please click! ^^
View user profile

58 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:46 am

Matt looked around, spotting one boy hanging at the back that he hadn't seen before. [Nicholas, or Kyle] "Hey, I'm going to need some help getting the hatch open," he explained. "I need someone to help, but only one. We don't want it crowded," he explained, sensing it was already a bit crowded in this room even with Mara and Jacob away at the moment.

---

Johnathan blinked slowly, the heat around him unbearable, burning into his skin, filling his nostrils with smoke, blinding him and tossing his consciousness about in the chaos. the movies lied, nothing was slowing down. The Experiment came at him in a blur, red hot and wielding a sword. It was all Johnathan could do to create a force field over himself. The sword crushed Johnathan's willpower shield but shattered and bent itself in the process, leaving the Experiment momentarily weaponless. Johnathan saw his opportunity, and with every ounce of strength he had left, he drove a mental spike at the Experiment, hacking at its mind, and what he saw, terrified him. There was no consciousness, no fear or even courage, just an empty black void, swirling and flickering with fiery sparks of rage and...pain. And something beyond fear. Absolute animal like terror. This...thing, it was literally being driven mad by itself. It couldn't live with itself. It was...destroying itself; every instant it existed caused it unbearable pain. Johnathan's strength returned to him and that tiny sliver of himself deep inside took over, just for and instant, and the whole room froze, froze with a cold so deep, so consuming, that the flames turned to paper, and the smoke turned to snow. A layer of frost formed over the Experiment's face and body, hissing, steaming, and immediately re-freezing. The Frost thickened into ice and the fire flickered and died. A cold bluish white covered all of the blazing red-oranges in the room, still, cold, silence being the only thing left. Except for the eyes. The eyes of the Experiment still glowed, now fearful. In pain. A flicker of life, terrified life, was in those eyes. A being so strange and confused and wrong that it most likely shouldn't have ever existed. And then, all at once, Johnathan flicked a switch inside that mind. And threw an ice spike at that body. And it all shattered. The cold intensified, the floor and ceiling cracking as it contracted rapidly after the intense heat, and then it suddenly shook and Johnathan's evil laugh of triumph was cut short as he collapsed forward onto his face, all the ice and cold vanishing in a matter of seconds as his power released its hold on the elements. The ice all melted, turning into water and sloshing down onto the floor, flooding around, and the walls and ceiling trembled again, threatening to collapse in an instant after such violent fluctuations. The dome of the compound itself had even suffered, near the edge where the battle was, the heat had weakened it, and a crack appeared when the cold came, now a tremor went through it and the crack began to widen...

---

Matt shivered as a sudden cold came over the place, making his hair stand on end. He looked around, confused, as the heat seemed to simply be sucked away from his body, and then, in a matter of seconds, the cold was gone, a warm air re-surrounding him. Something was happening, something not good. "Change of plans!" He said aloud. "Toby, you take him," he pointed to Kyle, "And get the hatch open as quickly as you can. I'm going to go help Jacob and Mara, and we need a way out as soon as I get back." He started for the ladder down, and paused. "Everyone, stay IN THIS ROOM. We can't have anybody running off to play hero. This is happening, NOW. Get the hatch open and we can get out of here. Let's GO!" he said, nodding to the metal spiral staircase that led up to the Hatch and dropping down the ladder. He hit the hallway floor running, sprinting down the hall after Jacob and Mara. He reached them outside the testing room as water began to flood out from under the door. There was cracks all in the walls and the room looked as if it was about to collapse in on itself. "Mara," he said, "You control water, right? Well, when I open this door, a whole lot is going to rush out. I need you to channel it to the sides, I'm going in. Jacob, you have your telekinesis as well as Toby's super strength. Hold the walls and roof together as long as you can. I'll get Johnathan and whatever you do, you get him out of here, you understand?" Matt looked them both in the eyes. "Jacob, it would be helpful if you could put him into a deep sleep as well, until we can completely neutralize him and figure out what's going on. Everybody understand?" he said, grasping the knob of the door.

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

59 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:47 am

[Let everyone post a bit of RP before we move on, this bit will require a lot of collaboration Wink]

60 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:03 pm

(It's happeningggg! xD Very Happy)

Please click! ^^
View user profile

61 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:32 pm

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
Kyle stepped forward, glancing at Matt. "I can help."
He shrugged, stepping forward. Life before this mess had beaten strength into him, and Kyle wasn't one to let abilities slack off just because he wasn't as free as before.

"Change of plans! Toby, you take him, and get the hatch open as quickly as you can. I'm going to go help Jacob and Mara, and we need a way out as soon as I get back."
Pausing only momentarily, he glanced at Toby before stepping beside Matt and setting his hands on the hatch.

"On three?"

----
Nirea stood at the very back of the group, listening to the commands echoing around, mentally picking people out and marking their roles. She couldn't allow herself to lose track of what was going on now-- it was too important, too dangerous, too risky. It wasn't just her life at stake, it was the lives of her inmates, for lack of a better word.

It was time to go.

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.
[C'est la guerre. -Earthdweller]
View user profile http://theeverragingfire.tumblr.com

62 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:38 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Nicholas took out his revolver and kept it pointed at the round with a look of nervousness about what was happening meant in the compound. The idea of being ripped apart by some weird experiment of some sort that the scientists managed to conjure already sounded scary
"I hope everyone comes back in one piece.."

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

63 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:59 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
A cold bast pelted Jacob as he rounded the corner, he saw Jonathan drive an ice spike through this...this thing was the only way he could explain it. Just before it died though he synced his mind with it,and all he felt was relief and thankfulness. Then there was nothing. Jacob held a held down to tell Mara to stop and walked forward slowly."Hey man,you okay?" Jonathan himself didn't look too good. The roof creaked and metal moaned. "It's time to leave now." Jacob opened his arm to show they were empty

Toby rolled his eyes,"Move" he told Kyle and pushed with his supe strength. He popped up into another room,he smelled oil.

View user profile

64 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:40 pm

[Um, Bramble, the room is closed off at the moment, and did you read the part about Matt?]

65 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:16 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
((I'm sorry,I don't feel good so just skimmed it,I'll retread and repost...))

View user profile

66 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:29 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
(Some how I read that entire paragraph and didn't remember any of it...)) "I don't have telekinetic powers!" Jacob hissed, "I only have ice,sleep,and strength at the moment and I have no time to morph! There are probably two tangos,you rush whatever the nerds cooked up and I grab Jonathan,I can copy and use his force fields so we can get out of here!" He rushed as his brain caught up, "no time. On two...one..."

View user profile

67 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:31 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
((That's a blerp in Jacobs desc that never got fixed though,he has,telepathic,ice,and morph thing))

View user profile

68 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:38 am

[XD okay I shall go fix that Razz and its fine Wink]

Matt nodded quickly to Jacob's response, preparing to open the door.

[Now we can wait for Skye Smile]

69 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:37 pm

Skybeam

Super Teen
Mara slung a rifle over her back and found what she'd been looking for before following Jacob and Matt down the hall. She nodded to Matt that she was ready.

[Signature Co-Claimed! Mwahaha! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

70 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:20 am

Matt flung open the door, water about knee high rushing out at them. He yelled for Mara to go, and motioned Jacob to follow as he went ahead and splashed into the room, quickly looking around. There was no sign of the thing the Scientists had cooked up, but he did spot Johnathan laying face-down in the middle of the room. The room was in shambles, the walls cracked, one collapsed almost completely, and water was rushing everywhere, probably not helping too much. Matt approached Johnathan cautiously, calling his name. "Johnathan, it's us, the teens." he said, taking another step closer. "We need to get him out of the water, he could be drowning by now," Matt said over his shoulder to Jacob. He stepped closer to Johnathan, placing a hand on his shoulder and rolling him over, up out of the water. "Johnathan, we're escaping. We need to go, come on man, wake up," he said, shaking Johnathan slightly. Suddenly, Johnathan's eyes snapped open, and he coughed up some water. "Matt..." his eyes slowly focused, "Jacob..." he slowly looked around. "What's...happening?" Suddenly, Johnathan's body convulsed, and his eyes went black. He stiffened and his arm snapped upwards, hand clutched around Matt's throat. Matt tried to move, choking, but Johnathan's grip was like steel, and he began to speak, but it wasn't Johnathan's voice, instead it was cold and gravelly, harsh and cold, cold as ice. He stared into Matt's eyes. "This is the revenge of us. Tormented and chained. Experiments. Lab Rats. The scum of the earth. We were stolen away, too abnormal to be let seen. We were trapped, cold and alone, starved, beaten. Driven into madness and pain and insanity. Now we return, stronger than our captors. They delved into things beyond themselves, and now they will pay the price. We will return, glorious and powerful, and rule the Earth. We are the Supreme Beings of this age!" Matt struggled for air, now trying to back away from Johnathan, who was on one knee. "J-johnathan.." he choked out. "Stop this, we-" He coughed, his face now turning purple, "We-just...need to--escape!" Johnathan laughed, a cold laugh. "Dreams of a child. We will Rule the World!" Johnathan cackled, a blade of ice forming out of the water at his side, which he raised in triumph. "Now you will pay as well, Matt!" He spit the name out like bile. "You Traitorous thing! running about like a scared mouse, you squeaked everything you could to the Scientists, no doubt trying to get an extra pillow or some pudding with your lunch. Disgusting Slime!" Johnathan threw Matt down, twirling the ice blade in one hand and stepping forward, ready to slam in down into Matt's chest...

71 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:51 am

brightfire

Overlord
( O.o Oh gosh Jonathan's gone mad )

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

72 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:26 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob grabbed Jonathan from behind and flipped him over his back and slammed him to the ground. Fully morphed into Toby he punched Jonathan in the solar plexus. "Why did you wake him up?! That wasn't the plan!" He yelled at Matt "You ok?" He added while he sat on Jonathan,pinning his legs and an arm.

View user profile

73 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:33 am

"He was drowning!" Matt coughed, struggling back to his feet.

Johnathan hissed and swore, splashing. But Nothing happened! He had dropped the ice sword when Jacob, now strangely Toby, had tackled him. He used his free arm and hit Jacob in the ribcage, struggling to get free.

74 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:34 am

[XD yupp

Just so ya know, I plan on Matt Dying on the way out, somehow. And Johnathan like, hitting his head or something, and getting knocked out and then waking up and coughing something out and becoming normal.]

75 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:01 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob punched Jonathan in the face."Hold that thought,I'm busy" he tried to activate Toby's sleep power,he sent a probe to Jonathan's mind. you are feeling sleepy,veeeeerry sleeeeeepy he sent soothing waves into his mind.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum