View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:36 pm

Savannah looked at Jacob with distaste. "What on Earth are you doing?"

Please click! ^^
View user profile

27 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:41 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"I'm copying this DNA into my body,growing new cells,and absorbing powers." Jacob replied as he opened his eyes and took a mental check in his mind

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

28 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:46 pm

"Who's powers, exactly? Who's blood is that?" Savannah looked disgusted. Killing a scientist had got to be less disgusting than what Jacob was doing with their blood.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

29 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:51 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya looked curiously at what Jacob was doing and frowned. "Yeah do you have any idea who's blood that is? I guess you'll know once you've absorbed the powers," she said, not really as disgusted as Savannah. The only thing that slightly bugged her was how many powers he was getting, she honestly was slightly jealous.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

30 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Nicholas quietly took a revolver out from a nearby gun locker, quickly putting ammo in his pockets and then putting the gun away, tucked behind the waistline of his paints. He looked around as everyone took their own weapons in hand from the armory.
"Need a knife.." The teen mumbled before looking inside an adjacent locker for something to easily conceal and use up close. It didn't take too long as a holstered knife with teeth on it was pulled out into view. "There we go." Nicholas backed away with the knife in hand.

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

31 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:00 pm

"That better not be my blood..." Savannah muttered, sitting in the floor against a wall. Disgusting as absorbing powers through someone's blood was, she had to admit it would be pretty cool to as many powers as Jacob might get.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

32 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:07 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya smirked as she heard Savannahs comment. "Don't want him to have your powers or just disgusted by how he is mixing your blood?" She asked curiously. For her it was the first one but he had taken her power of electricity a while back, so she wasn't going to be too bothered, just slightly miffed.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

33 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:18 pm

Matt crossed to the door after Toby came up, and, taking a breath, opened it, it was unlocked. Matt frowned, having opened it a crack, and then stepped to the side and flung it open, brandishing his knife if anybody would come out.

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

34 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:45 pm

Savannah rolled her eyes at Freya. "Both. I like being the one of the only ones that can shapeshift, and I'd like to keep my powers as my own. And my blood does not deserve that," she looked pointedly at the blood, "It should be in my body, not in a hat with a random teenager."

Please click! ^^
View user profile

35 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:09 pm

brightfire

Overlord
"I have to agree with what you just said," Freya said smiling as she agreed. "Although the scientists have probably used all of our blood for worse things than that. For example whatever the scientists have made probably contains all of our blood. And if I had shape-shifting powers i would probably also want to keep it as my own. I mean turning into a wolf? That's just awesome!"

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

36 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:36 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"hey! Im shapeshifter too!" Jacob piped up."It just works differently for me...." He set the helmet carefully to the side and stood up. "And I only have a faint clue about whose blood it is...none of them were labeled. All I know now is there were O positive,A positive and negitive. And AB positive blood types.

Toby sparked and was ingalfed in flames,the room lit up in his light

((Whose blood should be in him though? He had a cat,freya,and a guard. An he mixed the DNA from the blood and copied it as one... I'm going to make it very painful! XD and he'll get rid of it when they leave."

View user profile

37 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:57 pm

[XD well maybe since you're only supposed to be able to copy three DNA's, it erases all of his but one?]

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

38 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:03 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya looked towards Jacob and smirked. "Bad time to mention I have no idea what blood type I am," she said and laughed. "But hey you already took my powers, so if one of those DNA samples are mine it's not going to be much use,"

Amanda didn't see why it was funny, she'd be more than annoyed if someone shared all 3 of her powers. But that was just the way she was.

(Oh mi gosh, if one of them is Amanda's she'll throw a fit xD )

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

39 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:35 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
(Then Amanda Toby and freya!) Jacob started to morph into Amanda,then Toby,and finally Freya. "Ok,this'll work" he grinned

View user profile

40 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:39 pm

[XD so no more cat and no more guard Wink]

41 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:43 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Amanda's mouth fell open when Jacob morphed into her but that immediately turned into a glare. "Oh no no no no no no! You cannot have my powers!" She almost shouted, freaking out way too much that he now had her powers and she could still barely use her own.

Freya held in a laugh at Amanda and didn't do anything to stop her getting angry. Might not be the best thing to happen right now but she wasn't about to interrupt her. She liked to think differently but Amanda could probably beat her in a fight.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

42 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"It's what it is." Jacob shrugged, "sorry..." He didn't feel bad like he normally did when he copied some one, he just want to get everyone out. Apologies would come later. "I'll forget it when we are free,deal?"

View user profile

43 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:12 pm

Savannah sprung up from where she sat, grinning like a maniac. "Yes!" she exclaimed, obviously pleased her powers were her own. "Your not me, and I'm the only shapeshifter!" She morphed into an owl, landing on Jacobs head, leaning her head down to stare him in the face. Even as an barn owl she looked extremely pleased.

(I couldn't resist making her like this xD)

Please click! ^^
View user profile

44 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:15 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"I just shapeshifted...." He said as he morphed back into himself,looking up

View user profile

45 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:25 pm

Savannah jumped off his head, fluttering onto the ground and morphing back. "It's different how you did it, using blood and shapeshifting into people we know." She grinned, still happy. "Plus, it wasn't my blood."

Please click! ^^
View user profile

46 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:29 pm

Matt entered the room, surprised to find it empty as well. Chairs lined one wall, and there was lockers on the adjacent wall. He kicked a chair for the heck of it and opened a locker to find it empty. "Lets check them all, might be something good inside," he said, moving to the end and starting opening lockers.

47 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:44 pm

New RP in OOC RP Smile

48 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:11 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Nicholas started helping open the lockers as Matt started from one side and he started from the other side. he tried looking for anything to salvage from them.

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

49 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:46 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Toby just stood guard in the locker room.

Jacob shrugged and and placed a block of c4 on the ground,setting the timer.

View user profile

50 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:57 am

Savannah watched him for a moment before shifting into a wolf, black and gray fur blending in somewhat as she curled up against the wall, silently watching the other teens.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum