A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 1:The Compound (Part II)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:46 pm

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
Kyle was waiting for the last of the kids to get out before he clambered through.

Nirea was working her way up the ladder, among the stragglers.

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.
[C'est la guerre. -Earthdweller]
View user profile http://theeverragingfire.tumblr.com

127 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Skybeam

Super Teen
Mara grabbed Matt's hand so he could pull her up. "We should hurry up and catch up with the others so we can get out of this place."

[Signature Co-Claimed! Mwahaha! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

128 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:58 pm

Matt pulled Mara up, pushing her a bit towards the ladder to the hatch. "Go, now! Get out of here, i'll make sure no-one follows us!" He said, motioning Jacob and Mara towards the ladder. the sound of a bullet ricocheting in the room below echoed, and Matt pushed Jacob as well. "GET OUT NOW!" he shouted, pulling the knife he had and crouching at the opening to down below.

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

129 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:59 pm

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
"Go, go, go!" Kyle muttered, watching the last of the teens disappear through the hatch. Well, discounting Matt, apparently. "You too, hero-boy."

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.

130 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:52 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob stormed up the ladder and winced in the sun light. Squinting he found Freya,"Have you decided where we are going? If not I recommend we slide down the slope. This place is going to blow in a few minutes."

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

131 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:18 am

Matt shook his head. "I'm last." He said coldly. "I'm the last one you'd want as a hero," He muttered, gripping the knife. A guard ran into the room below, and just before he reached the ladder, a bullet hit him in the leg and he crumpled, falling into the wall. He spun, grimacing, and fired three shots back down the hall, a yell and a grunt sounding and then a loud thump. The guard then lunged out of sight into the center of the room, tackling a scientist. Matt turned to Kyle. "Get get the hell out of here!" He snarled, a tear glistening in the corner of his eye. "You wouldn't want me around anyway." He jumped down into the room below, yelling and swinging the knife as a group of scientists rushed in, two with tazers, followed by a group of guards. Matt rushed the scientists, sinking the knife into one. "Tell Jacob to blow the place!" He shouted back up the hole to Kyle, "AND GET OUT!"

---

Johnathan, laying near the hatch after being carried out, was still unconscious.

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

132 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:19 am

[Matt's going to die. :/]

133 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:21 am

(;~; Maaatt)

Please click! ^^
View user profile

134 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:04 am

brightfire

Overlord
(better make his death good Dwarf!)

Freya nodded at Jacob. "We either need to follow the river or road," she told him, not having decided which route to go down yet.

Amanda stood at the side, ready to head off the mountain as soon as someone said to.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

135 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:48 pm

[We should have everyone head up the river, Jacob could round people up, check that everyone is out, and then maybe someone mentions Matt and Jacob tries to go back for him? But Matt will end up staying inside when Jacob sets of all the c4 because the scientists are swarming towards the hatch and there would be no way to make sure they weren't followed besides to blow the place up. Also the dome is collapsing a bit already from crazy Johnathan and the Experiment.]

136 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:36 pm

Skybeam

Super Teen
Everyone was out of the compound now except Mara, Matt, and Johnathon. Mara climbed up the ladder then motioned for Matt to help her with Johnathon.

View user profile

137 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:42 pm

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
(( Noooooo ))

Nirea stood near the hatch, checking people over visually for injuries.

Kyle cast a sad look at Matt, "Make 'em pay, then." Hero-boy. There wasn't time to force the other kid to come with him, and Kyle knew this wasn't the best thing-- but it was their only shot at getting out right now. And with that, he slipped past, and clambers up the ladder.

138 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:26 pm

Johnathan groaned and stirred, lying near the Hatch still.

Matt shoved a scientist out of the way, planting himself in front of the ladder.

[So Kyle was the last one out Wink]

139 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:28 pm

(Noo Matt stop they don't need a hero Savannah's a tiger for heavens sake and can zap them with lightning don't dieee ;-Wink
(She's gunna hate Kyle- warning ya now xD)

Please click! ^^
View user profile

140 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:57 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
(waaa? nooo. Sad )

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

141 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:25 am

[Okay guys, is it really that bad that I'm killing off Matt? O.o 'cause everybody seems to object a little...I mean, I'm open to you guys' opinions, so just say so if I should keep him. I'm fine with him being alive, sooooo speak now or forever hold your peace(s)]

142 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:16 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
(( I say Matt has a perfectly valid point. ))

143 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:34 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
((Well...right now his death seems unnecessary. He can still escape and we can freeze or weld the hatch shut. If you want to kill him,have him trying to escape and get shot in the back.))

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

144 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:50 pm

(Course I'm gunna object. I'd object to killing anyone but you can still do it. Drama xD)

Please click! ^^
View user profile

145 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:04 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
(I concur with silvs. drama! )

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

146 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:35 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(Oh gosh, everyone's poofed. Everyone's disappeared, oh mi gosh they were taken by scientists! That is why no-one has posted since Saturday! Argghhhhh

But on a serious note I think you should kill Matt. Or don't. Or do. Or don't. Or do. Or don't. Or do. Or don't. Or do. It's either be a hero or non-hero. Hero. Non-hero. Hero. Non-hero.

Oh mi gosh I've gone hyper. I refuse to rp my charries until I calm down otherwise they will go hyper too O.o )

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

147 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:50 pm

[Thanks rift haha so helpful Razz

Well XD I guess its settled then.]

Matt backed up the ladder, quickly glancing behind him; the room was empty so everyone was out, that was good. He hopped backwards, to jump off the last rung of the ladder and onto the floor, and just then, his foot caught on the edge and he stumbled backwards, catching himself heavily on his hands, the knife skittering into the far corner. A scientist, breaking away from an all-out brawl between the guards and scientists in the room below, rushed the ladder, jumping up it. Matt kicked at him, catching him in the shoulder, but the scientist kept coming, lunging at Matt. Matt scrambled backwards, reaching for his knife, and was halfway there when the scientist hit him. He felt a jab of pain in his side and it took him a moment to register the knife sticking out of him. The blood came thick and hot, running down his side and Matt stared at it in disbelief. The scientist fell to one side and Matt gave him a knockout punch almost instinctively. He pulled the knife, the pain now much sharper than it had been at first, and clamped a hand over the wound. He heaved himself up, grunting, and staggered to the ladder outside, clambering up, blood seeping around his hand. He dragged himself onto the ground outside the hatch, kicked it shut, and yelled for Jacob to set off the charges of c4.

---

Johnathan, laying a few feet away, still unconscious, moaned and shifted, his brain blazing at top speed within itself. Images flashed through his mind, flames and darkness, terror and pain, and screaming. The agony of an entire planet. Then came a figure so bright it was almost invisible, and the chaos froze, turned to solid, cold, unforgiving ice. And the chaos ended. The pain ended. And all that was left was a blank white world of desolation and cold, cold, emptiness.

148 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:59 am

Skybeam

Super Teen
Mara rushed over to Matt from where she had been sitting at Johnathon's side. "You should have left the knife in you dummy," said Mara, "You'd be bleeding less." She started to take off her jacket to press against his wound.

View user profile

149 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:58 pm

Matt grumbled something and slumped back onto the ground, his breathing already ragged. "Would've infected," he coughed. "Knife wasn't clean. Let it bleed a bit, and it'll wash away before the nastiness can get into the bloodstream." He grimaced. "Just didn't plan for that much blood," he said, smiling a bit despite the pain.

150 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Thu May 01, 2014 3:43 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya crouched down at Matt's side, looking worriedly at him. She looked at him before glancing up at Mara and the others. "Do you think you and someone else could carry Matt down the hill?" She asked, trying not to look at the blood coming from Matt. She usually felt faint when there was too much blood, so she tried to avoid looking at it and instead talked to Mara. "Jacob needs to set off the bombs so the scientists can't get out and we can only do that when we're off the hill, we're also going to need people to carry Jonathan down," she added, glancing at him for a moment.

Amanda stood at the side of the group, her gaze drifting between the teens and the hatch where she was frightened from the fact that the scientists would emerge from it at any moment. She wouldn't be any use trying to carry people down the hill, she just wasn't strong enough to do that.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum