A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 1:The Compound (Part II)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:10 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya nodded when Savannah spoke, getting a better image of the surroundings in her mind. She moved slightly along the boulder, spotting the road that wasn't too far away and then she glanced a look at the river. "Well we either follow the road to get back to civilisation or follow the river," she said and allowed her hand to flop to her side since her eyes were used to the sun now. "If we follow the road we can jump back into the woods to hide if someone passes, but we don't know where it leads nor how long it'll take to get back to civilisation by following it. If we follow the river, we have a water supply and trees to hide in." She said waging up the options.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

102 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Savannah frowned as she started to really think about the trek. "Where are we going to get food from?" She hoped that they wouldn't be traveling long enough that they would need it. Hopefully there was a town nearby. "Whatever we choose, I can always fly up to see what we're heading into, and to keep an eye out for scientists and guards. No use letting them sneak up on us."

Please click! ^^
View user profile

103 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:30 pm

Matt ran along with Jacob, pausing as they reached the spiral staircase up into the room with the lockers. "You go up first," he told Jacob, "And I'll push him up to you," he said, taking Johnathan's weight. Johnathan stirred but remained unconscious.

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

104 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:38 pm

brightfire

Overlord
"To get food we're going to have to hunt for it if we need it," Freya said shrugging. She wouldn't be the one to do that, she would be useless at hunting things. "You know that would be really useful, I hope you don't mind doing that for a while. It would be helpful to know if there are any scientists following us before they reach us."

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

105 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:40 pm

Skybeam

Super Teen
Mara caused the water to condense in a cloud around her before following the guys. She kept looking behind to make sure that they weren't being followed.

[Signature Co-Claimed! Mwahaha! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

106 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:02 pm

[Heyo Skye Smile]

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

107 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:49 pm

Skybeam

Super Teen
(Hey Earth!  Laughing )

View user profile

108 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Nicholas followed the group as they traveled away from the compound and the entrance to it. he had his left hand shading his eyes from the sun while making sure the gun in his right hand is still being held firmly. "wow. I never expected to see this again.." Nicholas mumbled to himself. his thoughts were mostly upon the feeling of paranoia about the guards possibly hunting for them after the incident blew over.

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

109 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:41 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"Right." Jacob said as he planted a c4,ran to grab a rifle,then bolted to the top of the ladder. He dropped the rifle and turned leaning down the grab Jonathan."Ok,I'm ready."

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

110 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:50 pm

Matt heaved Johnathan up, grunting, stepping onto the bottom rung to get him pushed to one side of the opening, then motioned for Mara to go up, urgently as gunshots sounded closer now, and yells came from the direction of the testing area.

111 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Ptsp

View user profile

112 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:03 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob pulled him up and put him on his shoulders,carrying him like a fireman. He slapped his last c4 on a locker and ran to the last hatc.

View user profile

113 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:16 pm

Savannah nodded. "I can hunt as a tiger or wolf, as well. I love animals, so I may not be the one to kill it, but... I can at least catch it. I'll fly up and keep watch when we decide to go to the road or river."

Please click! ^^
View user profile

114 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:44 pm

[*twiddles fingers*]

115 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:15 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
(( -flops in- -lost the page somehow- ))

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.
[C'est la guerre. -Earthdweller]
View user profile http://theeverragingfire.tumblr.com

116 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:44 am

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
((Yeah,it split into two threads))

View user profile

117 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:23 am

brightfire

Overlord
(Woah the pages split :p that freaked me out so much when it said, 'this page does not excist' O.o )

Freya nodded. "You probably won't have to kill it, I'm sure someone else will do that once you've caught it," she said, turning her head back to the hatch.

Amanda had decided to sit on one of the boulders, curiously gazing around as they waited for the others to get out so they could run.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

118 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:55 am

[XD Yeah the site does that automatically when it reaches a certain number of posts Razz]

119 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:16 am

brightfire

Overlord
(Awww and we were so close to 100 pages! xD )

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

120 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:54 am

[XD Well, we did just pass 2000 posts on the whole Forum Smile]

121 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:16 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(Seriously?! Ahh I wonder who got the 2000th post?! I really need to keep a closer eye on that! )

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

122 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:27 pm

[XD Yeah Razz]

123 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:28 pm

Skybeam

Super Teen
(That was definitely weird with the pages.)

Mara motioned for Matt to get Johnathon out first while she watched his back.

View user profile

124 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:48 pm

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
(( Agreed. o.o ))

(( I've also lost where I was. :I ))

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.
[C'est la guerre. -Earthdweller]
View user profile http://theeverragingfire.tumblr.com

125 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:13 pm

[XD I think Nirea was still in the middle room, not out of the Hatch yet. Aslo that would be where Kyle is. You can have them go outside Razz]

Matt pulled himself up the ladder and then reached a hand down to help Mara up. "Come on!" he said, and the yells sounded closer. "We need to get out of here!"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum