The Special Ones

A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 1:The Compound (Part II)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1 Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:10 pm

Matt flung the door open, stepping into the hall and spinning to look both directions. The hall was empty, but there was crashing noises from the end of the hall that led to the testing area. Matt turned the other way, to where there was a locked door. "This must be the way out," he said, heading to the door. It was a sturdy door, with an electronic lock blinking on the side. "Freya, do you have enough control over your power to try and unlock this?" he asked, pointing at the lock.

Last edited by Earthdweller on Mon May 05, 2014 4:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

2 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:38 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya looked cautiously towards the testing area before turning around when Matt spoke to her. "Yup," she answered nodding and heading over to the lock. She surveyed it first before putting her finger on it, sending a small jolt of electricity into it. The lock stopped blinking and the door unlocked. "Bingo," she said, happy that worked.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

3 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:45 pm

Skybeam

Super Teen
Mare turned to Jacob, "Do you want someone to watch your six?" she asked. Turning to the guard she asked, "Where is the guard's armory from here?"

[Signature Co-Claimed! Mwahaha! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

4 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:07 pm

Matt pulled open the door, and peered around the edge of it. "Clear," he said, stepping inside and immediately getting incinerated by flamethrowers.

The guard nodded through the door they had opened. "On the other side of this room," he said. "The way out is through that door, up a ladder, up another ladder, and then you're at the hatch."

Matt nodded. "Why is it all deserted?" he asked.

"Everyone else is hiding in the tunnels," the guard explained. There was another explosion, and suddenly, the lights went out, plunging them into darkness. There was the buzz of an alarm, and much dimmer emergency lighting kicked in, giving an eerie glow.

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

5 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:25 pm

Savannah followed Matt, slightly wary of the deserted room. The explosion and blast of darkness from the lights startled her, but once she realized what had happened and shifted form slightly enough to give her the senses she had as a tiger, she could see through the eerie darkness from the emergency lights easier than before.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

6 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:31 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya gazed around the room as she followed Matt in. That was cut short though when the lights shut off and were replaced with not so bright ones. "Well that's just peachy," she muttered.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

7 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:30 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Nicholas ran down the hall as quickly as he could, turning once to see the group enter another room. 'Thank gosh! They are still here!' He then stumbled with a small smack of his hands afainst the wall to stop himself as the lights turned off. When they turned back on, Nicholas stood fully erect before sprinting back to the group again in fear of what was going to happen to him if he stayed behind.

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

8 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:00 pm

[Hmm, to simplify things, lets have Nicholas and Amanda be with the group already Wink]

9 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:09 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Alrighty. ^.^' ) want me to edit it?)

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

10 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:21 pm

Skybeam

Super Teen
Mara nodded to the guard before following the others into the hall and pushing open the door the guard had indicated led to the armory.

View user profile

11 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:55 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
"As long as you understand we might not make it,I'd love someone at my six" Jacob grinned at Mara as he followed her into the armory.

[EHRMAGERD TIEM TRAVLE! -Earthdweller]
View user profile

12 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:46 am

Gingersquirrel

Super Teen
Nirea tagged along, padding as quietly as possible. Given her already small frame, it was no real issue to muffle her footsteps.
Where to go, where to go...

To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, to the prophet, the liar, the honest, the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah... This is war.
[C'est la guerre. -Earthdweller]
View user profile http://theeverragingfire.tumblr.com

13 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:50 am

Matt looked around, doing a quick head count. Jacob and Mara had went into the armory, there was Savannah, Freya, and Nirea, he thought was her name. Also there was a boy he didn't recognize along with Amanda standing off to the side. Johnathan, according to the guards memories, was now super powerful and going rampant in the testing area. If Jacob and Mara succeeded, then they would all be out. Oh, and Toby, he thought as well, spotting the other boy as well. "Hey Toby, are you a good fighter?" he asked. "I'll need someone right behind me when we go up into the secondary guard chamber, we may meet resistance."

---

Johnathan leaped at the strange looking fiery foe that stood just across the room from him, laughing maniacally and shooting occasional bursts of flame around the room, not really seeming to be focusing on Johnathan a lot. Johnathan noticed now that there was a weird patched together suit of metal armour on the...thing, which as he watched, shifted. Metal... Johnathan silently swore. If this thing could control metal...His instinct took over and the uncertainty and fear vanished. Silly thing, standing in his way. Johnathan let out a blast of arctic air, snow flurries hissing into the flames and creating clouds of smoke and steam. Johnathan then sprang straight at the thing, hammering an ice spike into its chest....which shattered. The Experiment laughed at the room began to darken, a weird outline of light that didn't spread appearing around it. He then backhanded Johnathan, flinging him into the opposite wall, and leaped across the room, the metal suit giving a horrible shrieking and grinding sound at the movement. the Experiment bent over Johnathan, and a ball of flame appeared in its hand, moving closer to Johnathan. Suddenly, Johnathan created a force field, flinging the experiment back across the room, and then Johnathan slowly stood, walking across the room, Ice and cold winds whipping around him, putting out flames. He made two long, sharp ice spikes and jumped at the Experiment, driving the ice spikes heavily in between the joints in the armour at the waist and armpit. There was an inhumane shriek and the thing convulsed, the armour loosening and the light flickering back into the room. Johnathan created another force filed in his hand and used it with a hammer blow to crush in the side of the scrap metal making a chest plate. The Experiment howled and let out of burst of flames, superheating the armour and exploding as the air itself ignited, flinging Johnathan backwards and burning him badly. Johnathan groaned and lay stunned in the floor and the Experiment hissed and growled, staggering into and upright posistion, the red hot glowing armour morphing back into shape. It stalked through the wreckage of the room, the walls beginning to collapse some now, and stood over Johnathan. The armor on one arm creaked and heaved, folding off of the arm and flattening into the shape of a sword. The Experiment raised the weapon...

14 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:51 am

[Ginger, did you want Kyle to be with them, escaping as well?]

15 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:39 pm

(Dang Earth, that is one violent super teen, Johnathan is xD What's happeningggg? You should have written more xD You left me wondering.)

Please click! ^^
View user profile

16 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:43 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Jacob grabbed a Kay bar and as much c4 as he could carry in his pockets. Then he took a helmet off the wall and turned in upside down,he started to pour the blood samples into it.

View user profile

17 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:44 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Toby grunted at Matt." Duh." And showed the boy the meat mallets he had grabbed

View user profile

18 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:19 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Freya watched what the others were doing, listening to them. She stood back and crossed her arms over her chest curiously looking in the direction the fight was happening. She turned back to the task at hand listening to Matt and Toby for a moment.

Amanda didn't bother giving input on what to do. The others would be better at working out what they needed to prepared for. She was happy to let them do the talking and take her where she needed to go. Deciding to run away had come a bit of a late decision for her but she didn't regret it yet.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

19 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:19 pm

[XD Yeah Razz Well, he's not quite Johnathan at the moment. XP sorry Silvs Razz You'll have to hang in suspense for a bit longer XD]

Matt nodded, and crossed the room to the corner where the ladder was. He checked he still had the knife, took a breath, and started up it, pushing the small hatch open at the top. He scrambled into the room, which was about the same size as the one below it, and pulled the knife out, checking for any exits or entrances that they could be attacked from. Aside from the ladder on the opposite wall which Matt assumed led to the top Hatch the guard had mentioned, there was one door built into the side wall. Matt back against the wall and motioned Toby to come up; they would need to make sure that that room was clear.

20 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:15 pm

Skybeam

Super Teen
Mara nodded to Jacob, "No one's getting left behind today." She started looking around the armory for what she would need. Mara grabbed a small pistol and a few daggers, but she couldn't find what she really wanted.

View user profile

21 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:23 pm

Savannah watched as teens picked things out from the armory, but didn't join them. She figured if she shifted form she wouldn't be able to carry what she brought, so she saw no point. Instead, she watched as Matt and Toby climbed the ladder, longing to just escape without all the precautions they were taking.

(Impatient Savannah lol. And darn it Earth how long are you making me us wait until we can know what's happening with Johnathan? xD)

Please click! ^^
View user profile

22 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:24 pm

[XD ahh but its funny to watch you squirm in impatience Razz]

23 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:29 pm

(xD You evil thing, you! Your not watching me, your reading my words Razz)

Please click! ^^
View user profile

24 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:30 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(Well I'm glad you're enjoying our impatience. Just wait until we get payback  tongue 

Freya watched the others climb the ladder, hoping there wouldn't be too much trouble up there. She didn't want everyone to have to start fighting when there was going to be a fight going already.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

25 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part II) on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:31 pm

Bramblefurr

Alchemist
Toby followed Matt quickly,ready to bash some heads.

Jacob mixed the blood with his finger and closed his eyes.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum