A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Island

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: The Island on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:07 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
"true. exploring will help us even more than not, so..yeah." Daniel walked along the beach quietly afterwards. he listened to the waves splash and move gently onto the shore, sounding nice, even being forcibly stuck on an island like the one they were on wasn't that bad.

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

52 Re: The Island on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:48 pm

James headed through the forest, disappointed when he found no better means of shelter. When he reached the stream again, he headed to the beach, planning on catching up with Dakota and Daniel. He quickened his pace, not sure how far ahead they were.

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

53 Re: The Island on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:18 pm

Dakota stopped walking after a little while. "Obviously we haven't been able to find anything. So, should we keep waking the beach or explore the woods?" she questioned Daniel.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

54 Re: The Island on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:12 am

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Daniel looked at where the edge of the woods is before nodding to concur with what what she said. "Let me do something first.." He walked to the upper half of the beach close to the woods before digging a deep hole with his foot then scraping across the sand roughly. "It's just in case we trace back out steps or James decides to follow."

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

55 Re: The Island on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:11 pm

James came along a ways behind them, hoping maybe they had found some sort of shelter, or had more luck than he had on the other side of the stream.

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

56 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:21 am

James spotted Dakota and Daniel up ahead, and jogged to catch up, hearing the last bit about him coming along behind. "No worries, I'm here now," he said, smiling a bit.

57 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:53 am

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Daniel turned to see James when hearing him suddenly, "oh, there you are! you are pretty to quick to get back here." he nodded with an impressed expression.

View user profile

58 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:23 am

Dakota turned to look at him. "Find anything?" she asked James, "Because we've found nothing."

Please click! ^^
View user profile

59 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:41 pm

James shrugged. "Nothing here either," He said, disappointed. "we could try heading inland more, climb that hill," he suggested. "Maybe find some caves or something. And we should salvage as much scraps from the boat as we can. They always do that whenever they crash on islands, right, in the movies?" He grinned.

60 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:43 pm

[Wait, I said movies, this is the Victorian Era....JAMES IS A TIME TRAVELLER! XD JK Pretend he didn't say the part about movies]

61 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
"stories, right." Daniel rolled his eyes and smirked before pointing towards where he thought the boat had crash if his memory still served him right. "onward, then." he started walking that way confidently.

View user profile

62 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:17 pm

James followed, heading towards the sandbar, where the wreckage was just visible lodged near the end of it.

63 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:26 pm

Dakota gasped. "James, movies don't exist yet. Are you-are you... ARE YOU THE DOCTOR?" Dakota rolled her eyes at the two, following them without hesitance. Might as well collect what they could, even if the stories were all fake, or if they were really true.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

64 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:54 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
"alright now. who wants to collect the wooden planks, then? because, I think collecting the sail will do well for us to use as shelter." Daniel inquired with a glance back at Dakota and James. "hmm..?"

View user profile

65 Re: The Island on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:00 am

[XD wooden planks Razz shall I make a crafting table out of them, then?]

James nodded. "I'll try and get as much as possible. Maybe if we find a cave or something we could use them as a barricade," he suggested.

66 Re: The Island on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:18 pm

(Sure, then we can make anything we need xD)

Dakota looked at the wreck with a frown. "Think there's any food left on board, too?"

Please click! ^^
View user profile

67 Re: The Island on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:01 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
"hmm..there could be some food, if you want to check." Daniel headed off to where the sails were at but he stopped quickly then said back to Dakota, "there might be weapons, too. I don't know if any was brought along." and with that said he went back to the sails again, this time without stopping.

View user profile

68 Re: The Island on Sat May 03, 2014 4:29 pm

James grabbed several broken boards, carrying them in a stack to a pile on the sandbar.

69 Re: The Island on Sat May 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Not finding much, Dakota decided she may as well help someone. Seeing as Daniel seemed to have everything covered, she started collecting broken boards and adding them to the pile James had made.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

70 Re: The Island on Sat May 03, 2014 6:28 pm

James pulled at the remnants of the boat, it falling into pieces small enough to carry and the few random items left inside falling onto the ground.

71 Re: The Island on Sat May 10, 2014 3:50 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Daniel had the last section of the sails drop back onto the ship, slowly blowing around as the wind picked up.
"Eh. I'd dislike it to fall from this height.." He started climbing back down the pole that had the ropes holding the sail up, but the ropes had dropped with the sail because of the wight of it.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum