The Special Ones

A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Island

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:34 pm

James shrugged. "Night's still young, makes more sense to find shelter now than to stumble around in the dark."

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

27 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:40 pm

"Hopefully we can find some place to sleep. If not, I'm climbing a tree and not coming down until morning." Dakota nodded, completely serious. "I refuse to be eaten."

Please click! ^^
View user profile

28 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:41 pm

James snickered. "Good luck staying up there," he said, and headed up the creek. without a paddle

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

29 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:43 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
"true. we just have more visibility later on, but I can see where you are coming from." Daniel said as he stood up and wiped the excess water off his hands and mouth. the leaves around them rattled slightly when the wind picked up. "you wont, Dakota. im sure of it." he nodded to her thoughtfully and reassuringly. "shelter is all we need till morning."

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

30 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:45 pm

Dakota rolled her eyes but followed him, looking warily at the darkness the trees and setting sun gave. She looked over her shoulder at Daniel. "Hopefully none of us will get eaten,"

Please click! ^^
View user profile

31 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:53 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
"ill be here to keep that from happening." he replied back while following James right beside his girlfriend. "so.." Daniel trailed off so he could think of what to talk to Dakota about, "before the crash. im really sorry about everything. I never meant for us to be here." he looked at the ground as they kept walking in the direction where they could possibly find shelter.

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

32 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:56 pm

James ducked under a few branches, sticking to the creek, and emerged into small clearing with a clump of rocks and two trees growing together forming a sort of canopy. "This could work," James said, pointing to the space between the trees where a dip in the ground created a nice-looking shelter.

33 Re: The Island on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:05 am

Dakota sighed. "It's not your fault," she murmured, looking up when James started speaking. "Thank god there's shelter on this stupid island."

Please click! ^^
View user profile

34 Re: The Island on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:13 am

James headed to the trees and sat down, leaning against one.

35 Re: The Island on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:21 am

Dakota walked over to the other tree, sitting down beneath it. She leaned against it, closing her eyes. "What do we do in the morning?"

Please click! ^^
View user profile

36 Re: The Island on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:26 am

Jaycrow

Super Teen
"yeah. thank god. But, you wouldn't keep us on this island alone if you were helping us." Daniel said out loud to whatever strange entity had had them crash onto this island in the first place. "anyhow. lets rest." and he went up to the tree, climbing up to the lower branch.

View user profile

37 Re: The Island on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:06 am

[And, cut to morning XD]

James awoke to bright light filtering down through the trees. He shifted upright and groaned, stiff from falling asleep slumped against the tree.

38 Re: The Island on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:39 am

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Daniel groaned as he woke and started to move around on the branch he had somehow slept on top of, having leaned against the tree on top of the darned thing.
"good gosh. this is just perfect." he sarcastically said before sliding off the branch and onto the ground beside James.

View user profile

39 Re: The Island on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:58 am

James stood and stretched, cracking his back. "Hmm, we'll need something better than this tomorrow night," he commented. He looked around and then walked over to the stream, bending down and splashing some water onto his face, also taking a sip. He stood, shaking the water off and scanning the surrounding forest now that there was light to see. "We should go back to the beach, go along it in both directions, try and get an idea of how big this place is. You never know, we might even be connected to a bigger island, with civilization." he said.

40 Re: The Island on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:09 am

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Daniel stretched behind him at the tree as James said that to him. "yeah. we should definitely look for better shelter. and I hope that we don't find any hostile civilization on this island." he sighed after fully stretching, walking over to the stream and putting his hands in it then splashing his own face with the water.

View user profile

41 Re: The Island on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:13 am

James looked briefly at Dakota, still asleep, and then headed back down the stream to get to the beach. "I'll explore to the left side of the stream where it empties into the ocean," he said. "You can take the right." He didn't specify whether or not the 'you' was plural, just walking out of sight down the stream.

42 Re: The Island on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:58 am

Dakota shifted in her sleep, yawning and blinking her eyes open moments before James walked out of sught. Noticing there were only two of them, she frowned. "Where's James go?" she asked, stifling another yawn as she stood up.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

43 Re: The Island on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:15 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
"he's looking for some type of shelter that could possibly help us. we should do the same." Daniel crossed his arms against his chest while watching Dakota. "do you want to head in a separate direction? or..what?"

View user profile

44 Re: The Island on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:03 pm

Dakota shook her head. "We can go together." We can't avoid each other forever, she silently added.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

45 Re: The Island on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:30 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
"Sounds better than going alone." Daniel replied thoughtfully. He walked over to the tree he had slept in earlier before breaking a medium sized branch off after a few seconds of mercilessly pulling on it. "Ugh! Here, have this." And he gave the stick to Dakota, "it will help with protecting yourself."

View user profile

46 Re: The Island on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:59 pm

Dakota watched him and took the branch, smiling slightly. "Alright, let's go. Hopefully we find some friendly people on this island."

Please click! ^^
View user profile

47 Re: The Island on Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:55 pm

James emerged on the beach, heading to the left as he had said he would, looking down the sandbar for a moment before continuing along the shore. He surveyed the edge of the forest as he walked along the narrow beach, noting the steep hill. They might be able to climb that to find shelter.

48 Re: The Island on Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:26 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Daniel kept walking with Dakota as they looked around for shelter while walking towards the edge of the woods to get to te beach. "Do you think we will find a cave or maybe some type of civilization aroun here?" He inquired and glanced at her.

View user profile

49 Re: The Island on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:08 pm

Dakota shrugged. "Only one way to find out; keep exploring. We outta find something around here."

Please click! ^^
View user profile

50 Re: The Island on Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:32 pm

James walked further along the beach, continuing along the curve, beginning to get a sense o how big this place was, although it could just be a peninsula, he thought to himself. After a ways, he decided to circle back through the edge of the woods. He headed into the woods, slowing as the undergrowth began to block his path every now and then.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum