The Special Ones

A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Island

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:40 pm

This is an out of character bit of RP, open for anyone to jump in. The setting is a small island in the North Pacific Ocean (A few hundred miles north of Hawaii). There is a forest, a sandbar that runs out a few hundred yards from the beach, and in the middle of the island a steep hill, with the forest surrounding it and a small bay on the opposite side of the island from the sandbar. The island is home to a group of wild mountain goats, a panther, and many birds and fish all around it. It is about two miles in diameter.

To start, three people are wrecked on the island in a lifeboat that escaped from a sinking passenger ship. (Time period is Mid-Victorian era). They were in the boat for a few days, enough to run out of supplies, and then a storm dashed them upon the shores of the Island.

The three people must now survive the island and figure out what is going on and how to get back home.

I will RP one man, anyone else can claim a person (male or female, your choice).

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch
View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

2 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:42 pm

James sat on the beach, poking at the campfire they had constructed out of driftwood and sticks from the forest. The sun was setting on the watery horizon, and the night was growing cool. He wrapped his arms around himself and pulled his knees to his chest, sinking into secluded thought.

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

3 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:06 pm

Dakota sat on the other side of the fire, head resting on her pulled up knees. She watched the flickering flames, letting out a sigh.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

4 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:17 pm

"Tired at all?" James asked, looking up.

5 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Daniel sat in front of one side of the campfire. he watched the kindling in the fire burn as small pieces burned off and floated into the air slowly. of course, the air of dull emotion surrounding them bothered him.
"ill be back.." he stood up, wiping the sand off his clothes before walking away to think some more.

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

6 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:41 pm

Dakota looked at Daniel, watching as he left, before turning to look at James, shrugging. "Somewhat, though I doubt I can sleep here." she murmured in response, pulling her legs closer to herself.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

7 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:51 pm

[Sorry for poof, was eating dinner]

James nodded. "Weird place," he commented, stoking the fire again with a long stick and adding a few more pieces of driftwood. He looked after Daniel, then back to Dakota, and lowered his voice. "Are you two okay...?" he asked quietly. "After the crash...you've sort of avoided each other," he said, raising his eyebrows.

[XD Happy birthday Razz your characters just got thrown into an improv relationship XD]

8 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:55 pm

Dakota looked back to the place Daneil dissapeared before glancing back at James. "We're fine," she muttered, obviously done talking about it.

(Thanks a million, Earth xD)

Please click! ^^
View user profile

9 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:57 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
(ahaha!! OMG earth! LOL)

Daniel kept walking till out of earshot as he put a thumb and index finger to his forehead before rubbing it. he had a slight headache with all of what had happened earlier with the crash and all.
"ugh.." Daniel grunted with a slight kick at the sand, sending a chunk of it flying where his foot hit the ground.

If I had a time machine, and a bit of common sense, I would go back in time to tell everyone that I'm sorry. That I wished to come back, but it's too late. There isn't a second chance on a first impression.. It's hard to know when it's okay, even when okay isn't as good as you thought it would be.
View user profile

10 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:58 pm

James shrugged and retreated back into thought.

[XD You are oh so welcome Razz]

11 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:01 pm

(XD What should I rp about this new relationship?)

Please click! ^^
View user profile

12 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:04 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
(maybe they had been trying to rekindle their relationship before the crash, but it failed?)

View user profile

13 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:09 pm

[Hmm, sounds good Crow]

James stood. "I'm gonna scout a bit..uh, try and find shelter, maybe someplace to sleep," he said, walking away, about a ninety degree difference from the way Daniel had taken.

14 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:18 pm

Dakota nodded slightly as he left her alone. "Sure," she murmured as he trekked off, "let's all go off alone on a deserted island, why don't we. Smart." She stood up, brushing sand off her clothes before walking off into the woods in a different direction.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

15 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:26 pm

[XD why don't we just follow our own sarcastic directions as well? XD Laughing]

16 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:29 pm

(Well duh, why not? xD They left her alone anyway Razz)

Please click! ^^
View user profile

17 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:31 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Daniel looked back as he watched both Dakota and James leave the campfire, wondering if they were looking for shelter or not. he guessed so since they wouldn't disband for no absolute reason. on that thought, Daniel walked farther across the beach.

View user profile

18 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:40 pm

James headed into the edge of the forest, looking around warily and trying to spot something they could use as shelter.

19 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:53 pm

Dakota looked around warily as she explored the woods, hoping to find some sort of cave or shelter. She crept closer to the hill, wanting to see if there was shelter in the rocks.

(*is distracted*)

Please click! ^^
View user profile

20 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:59 pm

[XD]

James pushed through a thick section of undergrowth, happening upon a tiny stream. "Guys!" he called out. "I found fresh water!" he said, bending down to take a sip of it; he was parched after going almost a whole day without fresh water.

21 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:03 pm

After hearing rustling in the bushes near the rocks, she made a hasty return to where she heard James yelling. "Thank goodness," Dakota smiled, bending down to take a drink.

Please click! ^^
View user profile

22 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:08 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Daniel turned around as he heard a faint yell, knowing it was James by the sound of it. "wonder what he needs?" and he ran off towards where he heard him, arriving moments later.
"good news!" Daniel smiled thankfully, glad that they had finally found fresh water.

View user profile

23 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:10 pm

James wiped his mouth and nodded, looking up and down the stream. "We should follow it inland to try and find shelter," he suggested.

24 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:19 pm

Dakota nodded. "I saw a possible cave a bit away, but there was something moving around, so I didn't check it out. I'd rather not get mauled by a cougar."

Please click! ^^
View user profile

25 Re: The Island on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:22 pm

Jaycrow

Super Teen
Daniel glanced at Dakota as she entered the small clearing. he acknowledged her presence with a small nod as he walked closer to the stream, crouching down a second later and cupping the water in his hands then taking a drink.
"we should wait for it to get lighter out, first. unless you prefer to get hurt by a bunch of animals or something when its quite dim."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum