The Special Ones

A Teen Power Roleplaying Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 1:The Compound (Part I)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 40]

1 Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:11 pm

All Roleplay in this Thread should be that of any characters inside the compound.

Last edited by Earthdweller on Mon May 05, 2014 4:46 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile http://thespecialones.forumotion.com

2 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:46 pm

{Test Post}

3 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:36 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(So lets get rping on the new site!)

"Yeah I guess it doesn't matter now. Maybe when we get back you can try to pass that maths test?" Freya suggested as she moved so her legs were hanging over the side of the bed.

Amanda was strutting down the hallway, one hand on her hip, the other swaying along beside her. She flicked her hair back occasionally as it kept getting in her face.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
( __ )O  "Go save your brother...and my unicorn" Meg, Supernatural
[You Have Been Signed! ^.^' -Earthdweller]
View user profile

4 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:39 pm

[Hey Rift Smile]

Johnathan was walking down the hallway rather quickly, and kept glancing behind him. He was almost certain that guard had seen his journal and had immediately spoken into his headset. Johnathan had scurried away, afraid that the guards were going to apprehend him. As he turned a corner, he glanced over his shoulder once more, then as he turned around, ran slap bang into Amanda. He let out an exclamation of surprise, and a brief flurry of snow erupted around him with a flash of cold.

(O.O)|_.-^*")>"*^._|-> "Never Give Up"- Unknown <-|_.^*"< (/"*^._
/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

5 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:46 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(Hey Dwarf!! )

Amanda didn't expect someone to come round the corner and let out a startled shriek of surprise. Sadly, she still fell to the ground with a thumb as she didn't have much stability in heels. Her hands managed to soften the blow to the ground but it still hurt. To make matters more embarrassing for her, she ended up sneezing a few times as cold hit her. She had never done well with the cold, in fact she hated it with a vengeance.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

6 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:50 pm

Johnathan looked at her in surprise for a moment, then started apologizing. "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you coming, and I was distracted, and the guards-" He stopped when she sneezed. "Bless you-" he said, then stopped. "Do I know you?" He asked, trying not to stare.

[XD I'm thinking that Johnathan is going to end up falling for Amanda XD Because he is like that XD and it could cause more drama! Very Happy XD]

/)__/) |I am a>|Whovian|Brony|Dwarf|Vampire|Earthling|Warrior|Ninja|Owl Citizen|
-"--"-|"Please tell me that the Fourteenth Fish was unnecessarily Hashpoth..."- Me | ~ |
"I'm sorry I bit you...And pulled your hair...and punched you in the face..." -Lilo, Lilo&Stitch

7 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:56 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(That'll defiantly cause some drama! Maybe I should have Amanda give him the run around. She's a bit of flirt so she may cause problems xD )

Amanda tilted her head up to look at him. Her blonde hair trailed down behind her and she batted her thick eyelashes at him. "It's not a problem, I wasn't looking where I was going either," She said slowly and smiled up at him. "Would you mind helping me up?" She asked sweetly, holding out the hand she didn't sneeze into.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

8 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:59 pm

Johnathan just nodded, still speechless, and grasped her wrist. It was warm....and soft...Johnathan blinked, shaking his head slightly. Oh goodness, what am I thinking...She doesn't even see me...

9 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:03 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Amanda pulled herself up and dusted her skirt off, flattening it down a bit. She looked back up at him and flicked her hair back. "Thank you," She said and smiled again at him.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

10 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:06 pm

"Y-you're welcome," He said. Did I just stutter? I NEVER stutter! He blushed ever so slightly. "So...What's you're name?" he asked.

11 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:09 pm

brightfire

Overlord
Amanda had seen Jonathon around a few times and knew he didn't stutter, so she felt even better that he was stuttering in front of her. "I'm Amanda," She replied and held her hand out, not for him to shake but to kiss. She was used to people doing that before she was captured and wasn't about to expect anything else. "And you are?"

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

12 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:12 pm

Johnathan just looked at it for a moment, then, doing something he had seen in movies, he took her hand and kissed it lightly and quickly, bowing slightly as he did so. "Johnathan," he replied, looking into her eyes...so deep...and...Johnathan stopped himself again, mentally kicking himself for looking so stupid.

13 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:13 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(Brb, gotta have tea)

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

14 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:15 pm

[Alrighty Smile XD Hmm I should go make myself some tea XD Tea is awesome]

15 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:49 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(It wasn't literally tea it was dinner. I hate tea xD )

Amanda smiled and let out a little girly giggle, as if to say she was flattered by that. She looked into his eyes and held the contact for longer than necessary before looking away again. "It's very nice to meet you," She said as she removed her hand and placed it on her hip.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

16 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:58 pm

"Thanks you..." Johnathan replied. "So..." he said, glancing around, trying to look nonchalant.

[XD Yupp I figured that XP You being a brit and all Razz but I do like tea XD it's good haha]

17 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:03 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(Haha Razz I used to like tea but now I'm like nahh. I'm quite fussy with foods and drinks anyway so it's not a surprise really xD )

Amanda caught his gaze as he looked around and smiled again. "So how come I've never met you before? Someone as handsome as yourself, shouldn't have been missed by me," She complimented him. She didn't entirely mean it, she just wanted to see how he'd react.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

18 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:07 pm

[Yeah Razz I'm not super picky but it depends on what mood I'm in as to what kid of food I want...XD Yeah I know I'm weird]

Johnathan shrugged, looking back at her. He decided to go for it, "I don't know how I managed to not meet you either," he smiled, tempted to try and read her thoughts now. He usually kept his mental cloud closed off and rarely let it wander around and read others thoughts.

19 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:17 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(That is a bit weird! xD I usually only eat loads when I'm bored which used to be a lot a long time ago. I'd come home from school and eat 4 biscuits and 2 packets of crisps Razz )

Amanda flicked her hair back, laughing lightly. "Maybe fate finally brought us together," She said. It didn't take her long to realize he was trying to read her thoughts, the scientists had prepared her encase someone did try to read her mind. They couldn't teach her how to prevent others from reading her mind but she'd learnt that filling you mind with other things did the trick. So she quickly filled her thoughts with things like how good looking Jonathon was.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

20 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:26 pm

[Ah thats wonderful haha yeah I just usually stare at the pantry for like thirty seconds, declare there's nothing good, grab a soda, and go to my room XD]

Johnathan nodded slowly. He thought he 'saw' a flicker of recognition in her thoughts that he was reading them, but it was immediately replaced with, to Johnathan, an odd perspective, sort of seeing himself through someone else's eyes, but he looked attractive. He was slightly confused at this, then realized she must think of him as that. He immediately retracted his thoughts, jumping back into his own head and throwing up a quick mental barrier. Being rather inexperienced in mind reading and the likes, the experience had been a bit strange to him.

21 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:31 pm

brightfire

Overlord
(Haha! I do that as well sometimes except I usually sit on the floor to look because I'm too lazy xD )

Amanda knew when he had left her mind so she withdrew those thoughts. Thankfully he didn't seem to notice they were forced thoughts and she grateful for that. "So, Johnathon. I was thinking of heading to the pool for a bit, would you like to join me?" She asked him and batted her eyelashes at him.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

22 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:39 pm

Johnathan shrugged, trying not to seem too excited. "Yeah, sure," he said. "Shall we?" he said, offering her his arm.

23 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 pm

brightfire

Overlord
"Why thank you," Amanda said and hooked her hand onto his arm. "So Jonathon, what do you do to keep yourself occupied through the day?" She asked him, striking up casual conversation. She knew that to find any good information to give to the scientists about Jonathon, she would have to get to know him and gain his trust.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

24 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:50 pm

Johnathan, oblivious that she was a snitch, began walking, and decided to talk freely, gaining confidence in himself. "Not much really. I try to swim everyday, keep up my stamina. Lift weights occasionally. But mostly..." he lowered his voice, "Think and journal about how to escape."

25 Re: Season 1:The Compound (Part I) on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:55 pm

brightfire

Overlord
"Well the swimming and weight lifting is certainly paining off," Amanda said and smiled at him. When he said the last bit she raised her eyebrows and her smile widened. "Really? You know I've been thinking about that too! How far have you gotten in making a plan?" She whispered back to him, playing along.

( ) ( )  
(O.O)  
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 40]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum